East Fife Vs Partick Thistle - Scottish Cup

jagfox

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pay at the gate for this. Could be a bit tight for numbers, I think we took over 500 for the challenge cup so I'd expect a fair few more for the Scottish Cup regardless of our league form.  How many away end seats, about 900?

On the plus side it avoids the "sit in your allocated seat vs sit anywhere" battles that always crop up when a fixture like this is all ticket. 

Admission Prices for 5th Round William Hill Scottish Cup Tie

Details
 Created: 24 January 2019

Our William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round match v Partick Thistle has been confirmed for Saturday 9th February at the Locality Hub Bayview Stadium with a 3 pm kick off.

Admission prices for this tie have been agreed as follows

Adults- £15

*Concessions (Over 60s/Student) - £12

Under 16s - £5

Parent & child - £18

Parent & 2 Children - £21

*proof of eligibility may be requested

Please note, season tickets are not valid for this match.

PT

Part II East of Fife vs Thistle Jags

Thistle looked weak in attack and in midfield under ex player Archie AA but since a change of management to another ex footballer who had a worst record as manager in england when it Chesterfield has added to jags causes in the window while we have yet to sign any part from extending a few players within the current campaign, Intresting cup tie and Im glad its a home tie for this one and hopefully we can progress again!!

#MonTheFife

We're not so weak in attack now we have Fitzpatrick and (hopefully fit again) Cardle. 

I love a cup shock, but we won't see one here.

3-0 Jags, with a big away crowd to keep the Fifers afloat for the season. :angel

3 hours ago, EFFC1938 said:

No, he's cup tied after representing the Colts. This will be another tough game against a side that seems to have hit a bit of form but we shall fear no one! Go out, play to our capabilities and we will give Partick a game! Mon the Fife

The COLTS would have been playing in the IRN BRU Cup.Would have expected him to be available  v Partick.

This tie is far harder than the earlier one, Thistle on a good run and have made some decent signings that will see them escape relegation IMO. Head says 2-0 Thistle, heart says 2-1 us!

Steady there, we are also on a good run and also playing better than we were the last time the sides met!!!

I honestly don't think there will be much between the sides at all!!!

I also wouldn't be surprised to see this go to a replay but that is something we really could do without!!!

Archived