The City of Dundee Appreciation Thread

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was in the paper here a couple of months ago

http://www.traveller.com.au/va-dundee-scotlands-newest-attraction-holds-one-of-australias-biggest-controversies-h11idi

Surprised no posters have mentioned the build-your-own-bear shops. Assume this is some kind of depraved genetic engineering  opportunity.

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Disappointing lack of Thundercunt in this thread so far.

Although he is possibly one of the worst things about Dundee. 

He fucked off down under didnt he?

Pretty sure it was round about the time that the Dundee prozzie murderer also went to Oz.

Hang on a minute....

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

He fucked off down under didnt he?

Pretty sure it was round about the time that the Dundee prozzie murderer also went to Oz.

Hang on a minute....

That's not far away enough for me.

He adds random youngsters on Facebook. Glad he's down under with the convicts.

On another note, that big stupid building they're throwing up in front of the V&A is angering me. Typical Dund£$ City C0uncil.

He adds random youngsters on Facebook. Glad he's down under with the convicts.
On another note, that big stupid building they're throwing up in front of the V&A is angering me. Typical Dund£$ City C0uncil.

Is that no flats? Agree whatever it is it’s a fukin eyesore

10 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Is that no flats? Agree whatever it is it’s a fukin eyesore

Screenshot_20180817-195217_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fb7f3183c7f0eef8867dc4ef96a6c0df.jpg

Beautiful. :rolleyes:

They're going to be building them all around Slessor Gardens eventually.

Absolute idiots at the city chambers. I'm sure they'll make lots of money though.

10 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Screenshot_20180817-195217_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fb7f3183c7f0eef8867dc4ef96a6c0df.jpg

Beautiful. :rolleyes:

They're going to be building them all around Slessor Gardens eventually.

Absolute idiots at the city chambers. I'm sure they'll make lots of money though.

Yip, they've got one chance to get it right but I fear they'll feck it up. I think the v&a looks cool but I don't like the station. Not so much the shape but the cladding looks cheap and nasty...

4 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Yip, they've got one chance to get it right but I fear they'll feck it up. I think the v&a looks cool but I don't like the station. Not so much the shape but the cladding looks cheap and nasty...

The station is better than I thought it was going to be (although anything would be an improvement on the disgrace it has replaced).

Hopefully the new building, once finished, looks better than the artist impressions. I doubt it though.

Archived