More fixture farce

thelangonline

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, steviethebankie said:

Pathetic all u could hear on Saturday was cambuslang fans with these comments use all went quiet though in injury time when the ball hit the net ha ha ha 

I think we all know why you got something out of that game. We played u off the park. The red card changed it. Celebrating like you won the World Cup when you get a draw at your current home park against a newly promoted team. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im sure all the Bankies fan’s will be clamouring to attend their next match at your rangers supporters club now.

Couldn’t care less. Don’t bother coming if you don’t want to . Gone are the days of Clydebank taking big away supports . It’s a shame that it has dwindled away from a team that was once at the pinnacle of football in this country. I wish you well.

I think we all know why you got something out of that game. We played u off the park. The red card changed it. Celebrating like you won the World Cup when you get a draw at your current home park against a newly promoted team. Good luck.
You sound completely joyless. Celebrating a last minute equaliser or winner is one of the best things in football.

Just now, energyzone said:
10 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

You sound completely joyless. Celebrating a last minute equaliser or winner is one of the best things in football.

Not at all. Clydebanks route 1 was too much for us after the soft red. 

2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Holm park is yokers ground.

To clarify,  Holm Park is the ground that Clydebank used to share with Yoker. Clydebank now share with Maryhill so that is now their home ground at the present time.

Couldn’t care less. Don’t bother coming if you don’t want to . Gone are the days of Clydebank taking big away supports . It’s a shame that it has dwindled away from a team that was once at the pinnacle of football in this country. I wish you well.

Read some of your comments and then ask yourself why do some folk no longer want to give several clubs their money. I’m sure it’ll make sense eventually.

12 hours ago, dk81130 said:

You truly are a moron . No point In arguing with you. Stick to supporting airdrie Clydebank and having no ground. 

You're obviously enjoying the freedom to say things like that now that you gave up your position as Chairman of Cambuslang Rangers earlier this week. 8)

4 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Raging 

Never called u a moron, might be thinking in now but never said it[emoji8]
So you commented with smiley faces on something that doesn't exist. Curious.
But moving on, I seen on Twitter that Mr Fixtures was at EKT game on Wednesday. He even invited people to go and have a chat.
Did any of you actually speak to him or do you just do your moaning from the safety of this forum?

So you commented with smiley faces on something that doesn't exist. Curious.
But moving on, I seen on Twitter that Mr Fixtures was at EKT game on Wednesday. He even invited people to go and have a chat.
Did any of you actually speak to him or do you just do your moaning from the safety of this forum?
Wasn't at the match but I can assure u things were 'discussed' lol

Archived