Lewis Ferguson

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

250k is decent well done Ronnie and Les I’d imagine they maybe got a percentage of the next sale as well. Glad Aberdeen are satisfied with that shame they couldn’t have offered that to begin with instead of their lowball pish to save all this hassle.

He only signed a 2 year deal with Aberdeen as far as I’m aware.

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

250k is decent well done Ronnie and Les I’d imagine they maybe got a percentage of the next sale as well. Glad Aberdeen are satisfied with that shame they couldn’t have offered that to begin with instead of their lowball pish to save all this hassle.

He only signed a 2 year deal with Aberdeen as far as I’m aware.

But but you wanted £1.25m, so how would an opening offer of £250k have saved all this bother ?

Ronnie's going to have sell a lot of burgers to make that million up

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Colin McGowan has messaged me the above info after collaborating with Rodger and Trump. Awaiting concrete facts from Les and Ronnie tomorrow after the trial’s conclusion.

The Dodger & Trump ?

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why? Are Aberdeen incapable of lying to save face in the knowledge the fee won't be announced? 

The dons will know it'll be common knowledge before too long just a chance to stay out of the tit for tat and take a high ground.

If it is £105k they'll be a few christmas bonuses earned today by the admin staff at pittodrie.

4 year contract so he's looking a good signing

2 minutes ago, d31 said:

The dons will know it'll be common knowledge before too long just a chance to stay out of the tit for tat and take a high ground.

Heard its £105k so they'll be a few christmas bonuses earned today by the admin staff at pittodrie.

4 year contract so he's looking a good signing

Aye, but you're one of these Aberdeen fans who's spent 18 months claiming Moults "about to sign" 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, but you're one of these Aberdeen fans who's spent 18 months claiming Moults "about to sign" 

haha. he'll sign for McInnes at somepoint. Might be DM's next club tbf

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I take it that the reason that you’re so bitter tonight, is that your Reserves were dumped 3.2 by Dundee today, after Dundee going down to 10 men after about half an hour, and Super Saintees having the subsequent penalty saved. And.....and.... you let Moussa score. 

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

But but you wanted £1.25m, so how would an opening offer of £250k have saved all this bother ?

Ronnie's going to have sell a lot of burgers to make that million up

That on top of the other million they lost?

Having read the two statements it would sound like the value is closer to Aberdeen's valuation than Accies.

I still think it'll be common knowledge before too long.

Also sounds like AFC have insisted on the undisclosed fee

Archived