Lewis Ferguson

3 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

I think our board are just pissed of that they have made an arse of this one by not having him tied up longer. My dad picked him out playing for the devopment team about two years ago. I do think Aberdeen have been cheeky though trying to get two of our best players for 160 grand. 

Looking at it from our point of view, it would be described as good business.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Looking at it from our point of view, it would be described as good business.

I can agree with that. I always try and look at both sides of an argument if I'm going to try and make a fair point. Just a bit crap to treat a fellow Scottish league club like that imo.

46 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

I can agree with that. I always try and look at both sides of an argument if I'm going to try and make a fair point. Just a bit crap to treat a fellow Scottish league club like that imo.

With the amount of times that we have been utterly shafted in my lifetime, I feel no guilt.

On 18/08/2018 at 10:48, stepek 4 tellys said:

I doubt it. I don't think anyone knows how they come by their decision . I fully expect Accies to be shafted though.

As well as costs

F22 The criteria are:-
F22.1 the age of the Player;
F22.2 the amount of any transfer fee or Compensation paid by the Club losing the player’s Scottish FA Registration when acquiring the Scottish FA Registration of the Player;
F22.3 the length of time during which the Club losing the player’s Scottish FA Registration held the Scottish FA Registration of the Player;
F22.4 the terms of the new contract offered to the Player by each of the Clubs;
F22.5 the Player’s playing record in club and international team appearances;
and,
F22.6 substantiated interest shown by other clubs in acquiring the services of the Player.

giphy.gif&key=2236a0e6a91f3c7d165ffd2645921436fb20a402dad6aefd7c96d1264e4e1662  

I'll be so glad when this is over, no matter what happens.
Tedious doesn't quite cover it.

I was thinking today that it’s quite a strange system.

I’d have thought it would be quite a formulaic process to determine the fee that shouldn’t really be that subjective.

I can’t see how it does either club or the player himself any good for a tribunal process to be so subjective and potentially harm relations between the clubs going forward.

So it's offically pants wetting day today.
Tribunal meets today to decide upon outcome.
Anyone expecting anything in excess of £250k (max) is going to be seething once it is announced.

Nine pages of absolute nonsense leading to this point.
I can’t get any work done for the tension.

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:
17 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:
You and me both mate emoji6.png
No idea what time an announcement is due

What makes you think there'll be an announcement? I know fans are curious but that doesn't mean clubs have to discuss their business affairs in public.

So you think the outcome of this won't be made public.

Would expect the SFA to make a press release confirming the findings of the tribunal

Even if the SFA, Aberdeen and Hamilton don't let slip the outcome you'd hazard a guess someone in the press will get the news somehow.

Aberdeen only sent Director of Football Operations Steven Gunn along to the tribunal. Would have thought they'd have turned up mob handed

51 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
18 hours ago, shootingboots said:
I presume Hamilton's valuation of the player was reflected with the wage they offered him?

As long as he is offered improved terms I don't think it matters how much Accies offered him.

18 hours ago, coprolite said:

F22 The criteria are:-
F22.1 the age of the Player;
F22.2 the amount of any transfer fee or Compensation paid by the Club losing the player’s Scottish FA Registration when acquiring the Scottish FA Registration of the Player;
F22.3 the length of time during which the Club losing the player’s Scottish FA Registration held the Scottish FA Registration of the Player;
 F22.4 the terms of the new contract offered to the Player by each of the Clubs; 
F22.5 the Player’s playing record in club and international team appearances;
and,
F22.6 substantiated interest shown by other clubs in acquiring the services of the Player.

Archived