St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a nightmare! Make sure you get there early this Saturday to avoid similar disappointment... :wacko:
I remember when we got our football news off ceefax.. page 302 on the BBC I think?  Originally it would scroll through about 20 pages and you never quite had enough time to finish reading the article, or see all the scores for that league, and have to wait ages for it to come round again.  But then they brought out the HOLD button... what a fucking magnificent piece of technology that was, right up there with the wheel and electricity in terms of impact on the human race.
when the hold first came out it froze on that page and didnt update the scores. i wss down in stafford when dundee won 2-0 at tynecastle, dariusz double, and thought it was 0-0 until i read next days paper!

I once went to see a bungalow in Tibbermore. There was what was best described as a large wooden shed we were shown round an extension. The bloke selling it told us he'd got planning permission for an "Animal dwelling" to build this thing but a few oil filled radiators would see us good to go. The only toilet was also missing a window pane. We didn't buy it.

I always like to think that it was Tibbermore Saint that was trying to punt that death trap to me.

12 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

I once went to see a bungalow in Tibbermore. There was what was best described as a large wooden shed we were shown round an extension. The bloke selling it told us he'd got planning permission for an "Animal dwelling" to build this thing but a few oil filled radiators would see us good to go. The only toilet was also missing a window pane. We didn't buy it.

I always like to think that it was Tibbermore Saint that was trying to punt that death trap to me.

All things are possible.

Archived