St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’d say a UEFA Cup 1st round tie or Europa League Group stage game depending on the years, what was your idea?

What shite pumped the wee Saintees in the qualifying round anyway? 

You tell me you seem to actually give a f**k you sad c**t :lol:

48 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Nah beat by Perugia

Yes that was a couple of seasons after.  Wasn't meaning it was the last time, just pointing out you'd taken part in it.

If you forget about the intertoto cup, both Saints and Dundee have played in Europe 7 seasons apparently.

I’d say a UEFA Cup 1st round tie or Europa League Group stage game depending on the years, what was your idea?
What shite pumped the wee Saintees in the qualifying round anyway? 
Assuming you mean after that 1999 game Monaco knocked us out in the 1st round after we beat Vaasa from Finland in the qualifying round. This was in the days with just one "qualifying" round.

8 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Nah beat by Perugia

The same Perugia who only won about eight games that entire season on their way to being relegated, and two were against Dundee?

powerhouse of European football I'm sure we'd all agree. 

At least no Saints fans that diddy we've to bring up something that happened over fifteen years ago to gloat with as there's literally nothing that's happened since to use..

10 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

That was a home game for the wee team. They chose to wear their away strip. We shouldn't. They've created this problem, they should be the ones to solve it.

You are of course right but let's not be bitter or petty, they're our wee pals from down the road.

So the options are Dundee wear their blue and maroon away kit against either saints blue home kit or maroon away kit. Couldn’t make that up [emoji23].

Archived