St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

He won't get the bullet, he will have to resign imo. And I would be putting Mcpake and Boyle in charge until at least Xmas. Imo he's lost the dressing room and has to go

I'd doubt he will get sacked either but I'd hope the board can see its only going in one direction just now - whether or not they can afford to is another thing.

+

I'd be tempted with Boyle and McPake after how well they've got the youngsters playing, but I don't think we can afford another gamble on an inexperienced manager...

The only thing guaranteed to happen this weekend will be the mess of the Crieff road and surrounding area, causing massive traffic issues.

Dundee fans would be best to avoid the car park and anywhere on the Crieff road at all costs, unless you want to be at McDiarmid for 2pm and still be in the car park a 6pm.

1 hour ago, The Marly said:
15 hours ago, tree house tam said:
We lost 5 out of 6 at the start a few seasons ago, were bottom of the league and a few Dees were creaming themselves.
We finished 3rd and got Europe.
St Johnstone don't do knickerwetting like some other clubs.

And that was under Lomas!

Who'd chased a receptionist around swinging his knob whilst singing the sash.

As I say, St Johnstone don't do knickerwetting quite like some others.

42 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

The only thing guaranteed to happen this weekend will be the mess of the Crieff road and surrounding area, causing massive traffic issues.

Dundee fans would be best to avoid the car park and anywhere on the Crieff road at all costs, unless you want to be at McDiarmid for 2pm and still be in the car park a 6pm.

Cheers for that because I need to be out of Perth pronto. I usually can't get out of there quick enough anyway but even more so on Saturday. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Cheers for that because I need to be out of Perth pronto. I usually can't get out of there quick enough anyway but even more so on Saturday. 

Thank you. 

See out match thread of the Hibs game to see what happened then

its out of the clubs control as council and roads department work on the new set up which should improve things in the long term but it certainly wont be in place by Saturday.

id get there early and park in the Newhouse Road area then head over into Oakbank and re join the bypass at the Broxden roundabout for a quick get away.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you. 

If you know Perth reasonably I'd also recommend coming into the area view Newhouse Road rather than heading down the A9 after Broxden roundabout. As thats where the traffic backed up majorly particularly prematch against Hibs. 

Can share some google map imagined if that helps!

20 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

If you know Perth reasonably I'd also recommend coming into the area view Newhouse Road rather than heading down the A9 after Broxden roundabout. As thats where the traffic backed up majorly particularly prematch against Hibs. 

Can share some google map imagined if that helps!

I know where you're on about but it won't  do any harm posting a map up for anyone that's not sure. 

<<< doesn't have a clue where it is. 

9 minutes ago, The Derry Steps said:

If losing this heavily means McCann gets his jotters I hope the farmers hit us for 25.  T. Watt x20, Moussa OG x5.

That's Utd fans talk mate - we're better than that

25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I know where you're on about but it won't  do any harm posting a map up for anyone that's not sure. 

Posted last comment from my phone which doesn't show information like your location. 

Opened the page at my desk which does show your location. You're not even going to the game are you :lol:

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Google the Welcome Inn,  anywhere around there. Pubs a shitehole but has a bookies adjoining and a few shops, you've also the letham club round the corner for very cheap drinks. It's like a cross between Beirut and Charleston. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Posted last comment from my phone which doesn't show information like your location. 

Opened the page at my desk which does show your location. You're not even going to the game are you :lol:

Flight arrives in Edinburgh on Thursday. 

I'll be there. 

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Google the Welcome Inn,  anywhere around there. Pubs a shitehole but has a bookies adjoining and a few shops, you've also the letham club round the corner for very cheap drinks. It's like a cross between Beirut and Charleston. 

don't insult my locals thank you very much. 

2-1 Saints. 

Moussa to score from kick off. 

Watt to score 89th & 91st 

Saints to lend a room to Dundee to sack McCann as per Mcnamara's Sacking. 

37 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Hope this helps

Id go down West Mains Avenue which is on the left at the top of Newhouse Road

away fan parking crop.jpg

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Is it still alright getting a space in the Tesco or are these roadworks gonna make it hard getting in there?

yes very.

The whole Crieff road area just became a car park before and after the Hibs game.

Archived