St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

@perthsaint1977 any news on whether Anderson or Gordon have been training this week?

As always, a few positions open for debate.

Clark

Foster - ? - ? - Tanser

Wright - Davidson - Craig - Kennedy

?

Watt 

Centre half is a tricky one, Gordon been the standout, Anderson reliable as f**k, Kerr improving every week and Shaughnessy is Shaughnessy. Happy with any combination. Expecting it to be Anderson and Kerr though.

Not sure where we fit someone else in. Its been Alston lately but we might open up more and play McMillan beside Watt as a front two, or Scougall in behind Watt to provide more guile. f**k knows with that one. 

Nice to have a relatively settled team though, barring any of Tommys Tombola selections that he chucks out at some point every season.

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

@perthsaint1977 any news on whether Anderson or Gordon have been training this week?

As always, a few positions open for debate.

Clark

Foster - ? - ? - Tanser

Wright - Davidson - Craig - Kennedy

?

Watt 

Centre half is a tricky one, Gordon been the standout, Anderson reliable as f**k, Kerr improving every week and Shaughnessy is Shaughnessy. Happy with any combination. Expecting it to be Anderson and Kerr though.

Not sure where we fit someone else in. Its been Alston lately but we might open up more and play McMillan beside Watt as a front two, or Scougall in behind Watt to provide more guile. f**k knows with that one. 

Nice to have a relatively settled team though, barring any of Tommys Tombola selections that he chucks out at some point every season.

Pretty  much this. 

8 hours ago, kevthedee said:

I shall be attending this game,I hope to see a good Dundee support who will join with me in verbally abusing the wee st Johnstone ultras(fannies) for 90mins.

In that case head to 'game' in St Johns Shopping Centre and you might find a few of them in there..?

They don't go To Saints games anymore. 

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee fans driving down should read this.. 

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/traffic-update-supporters

That's not a lot of space for away fans car?

What happens when that fills up?

Also the fact they have to go around the Inveralmond "circle" will add a bit on to travel time

The best bit of advice for Dundee fans is set off early. 

All the talks been about our lack of goals, which is obvious but the defence, or lack of it gives me the fear! If saints play with wide men and go for It from the off i can see us losing heavily. The back line will be nervous wrecks after that display last week 

All the talks been about our lack of goals, which is obvious but the defence, or lack of it gives me the fear! If saints play with wide men and go for It from the off i can see us losing heavily. The back line will be nervous wrecks after that display last week 

We’ll definitely play with two wingers, both of whom are naturally attacking, whether we go for it is another matter, but it’s not in their nature to stay back.

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Would it not be quicker if I just drive through Perth and park somewhere in Letham?

I'd have thought so. I'm totally oblivious to traffic on matchdays tbh, I live a two minute walk from the ground. 

Would it not be quicker if I just drive through Perth and park somewhere in Letham?

Didn’t know you were allowed out of the house.

Come off at Broxden and head as if going to the services. Turn left at the services roundabout and follow that road around, right and the next roundabout and left at the one after that. Follow that road straight on and you’ll end up on Newhouse Road with the ground at the bottom of the hill.