St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:
2 hours ago, tree house tam said:
Kev do you normally look on the internet at 13 year olds with their tops off? And here was me thinking it was only sweeper.

Dundee=Beasts.

You are a fucking p***k.

Succinct.

As much as I've slagged Tommy Wright, it might not be half bad if he 'wins the war' if it hastens McCann's exit. 

Massive, massive performance needed next week and I can't see us doing it.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As much as I've slagged Tommy Wright, it might not be half bad if he 'wins the war' if it hastens McCann's exit. 

Massive, massive performance needed next week and I can't see us doing it.

You'll win 1-0 with Moussa scoring and he'll be your hero again, dont worry.

FWIW McNamaras last game at United was at McDiarmid. Their fans were desperate to get rid, the players weren't playing for him, and he was sacked before the players even left the pitch. Be careful what you wish for.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW McNamaras last game at United was at McDiarmid. Their fans were desperate to get rid, the players weren't playing for him, and he was sacked before the players even left the pitch. Be careful what you wish for.

I wouldn't be surprised right now if we sell our top two players before the game as well. 

There comes a time when you can't just stick up for a guy because he's passionate. 

2 minutes ago, kevthedee said:
9 hours ago, tree house tam said:
Kev do you normally look on the internet at 13 year olds with their tops off? And here was me thinking it was only sweeper.

Dundee=Beasts.

Can I help it if I type in Perth fannies and this appears.

I usually get an Australian version of adultwork.  Some right tidy pieces tbf.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think I'll end my self-imposed boycott of this thread seeing as at least one of the Perth boys are having a decent crack at humour. 

There will be a week of Saints fans taunting and laughing at Dundee after their start to the season, and how we're going to pump them.

Then Dundee will put in their best performance of the season, totally dominate the midfield and some misfiring striker will be the hero as they gain the victory.  This will be followed by lots of Images of Neil McCann/ Tommy Wright pulling funny facial expressions.

With the exception of the 4 (four) 0 (nothing) game, that's generally how these contests  go early in the season.

IMG_0739.JPG

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think I'll end my self-imposed boycott of this thread seeing as at least one of the Perth boys are having a decent crack at humour. 

Moussa scored 3 (three) goals against us last. 

In fact, your list of scorers against us last season is a collection of dross you lot slated constantly. 

Moussa - 3

AJ Leitch-Smith - 3

Haber - 1

O'Hara - 1

I'd honestly be more surprised if Randy fucking Wolters doesnt win the game with a thirty yard screamer.

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
In fact, your list of scorers against us last season is a collection of dross you lot slated constantly. 
Moussa - 3
AJ Leitch-Smith - 3
Haber - 1
O'Hara - 1
I'd honestly be more surprised if Randy fucking Wolters doesnt win the game with a thirty yard screamer.

Randy left us in the summer.

Still more likely to score for us than Moussa....

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
Moussa - 3
AJ Leitch-Smith - 3
Haber - 1
O'Hara - 1

Randy left us in the summer.

He'll still manage. 

We'll be fine if TW sets us up to our strengths, I've still got horrible memories of us going to Dens early last season in great form and he randomly decided to change everything about us and shove Denny Johnstone into the line up. 

Hes got moments like that. 

Archived