St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

More like when's Perth going to get a decent pub. It's a fucking sad state of affairs. 

One of the many reason the capital is superior.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More like when's Perth going to get a decent pub. It's a fucking sad state of affairs. 

Braw restaurants though. What's the script with the tulloch institute? Do they let anyone in match days or only booked parties and members? The very few occasions I get a pint pre-match these days I usually just go to the muirton suite.

Town + bus or cherrybank + taxi only real other options for me.

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

You're an oddball mate, 90% of your posts must be mentioning how you live in Edinburgh and that it's better than Perth. Yeah obviously there's better pubs in Edinburgh, however it's also full of wee dweebs like yourself so I'll mark this one up as a tie. 

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Where’s the best boozers?

Most will have comedy on during the day. You can have decent nights out in different parts of Edinburgh though, personally I don't like Rose street/George street. I prefer a day out in the old town or near Lothian road or even Leith. I might make it through on Saturday night and will likely be in a hovel on the cowgate because I know  folk playing in Stramash.

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:
Kev I'm not going to point it out but ffs you're better than this.

Yeah I know,anyway when you lads going to get a decent pub near the ground,used to go to the 208 which was handy.

Nowhere close I'd call "decent". 

Tulloch Institute. 10 min walk from pub door to away end. 

Muirton suite under the Main Stsnd. Sweltering heat and packed usually no matter how cold outside. 

Or pub in town and bus up to ground - recommended option if you're on the train. 

On 21/08/2018 at 10:35, PauloPerth said:

Allow me to show you who Mack. You'll find him brushing your big centre back aside at around the 1:50 mark..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5GgptMYnE0

Heres it in GIF form, so Dundee fans can see it with ease..

rR1OKw.gif

21 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

"Brushed aside" springs to mind here.

Embarrassingly easy. Shame Kane wont be fit enough to play.

@perthsaint1977 any news on whether Anderson or Gordon have been training this week?

As always, a few positions open for debate.

Clark

Foster - ? - ? - Tanser

Wright - Davidson - Craig - Kennedy

?

Watt 

Centre half is a tricky one, Gordon been the standout, Anderson reliable as f**k, Kerr improving every week and Shaughnessy is Shaughnessy. Happy with any combination. Expecting it to be Anderson and Kerr though.

Not sure where we fit someone else in. Its been Alston lately but we might open up more and play McMillan beside Watt as a front two, or Scougall in behind Watt to provide more guile. f**k knows with that one. 

Nice to have a relatively settled team though, barring any of Tommys Tombola selections that he chucks out at some point every season.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

@perthsaint1977 any news on whether Anderson or Gordon have been training this week?

As always, a few positions open for debate.

Clark

Foster - ? - ? - Tanser

Wright - Davidson - Craig - Kennedy

?

Watt 

Centre half is a tricky one, Gordon been the standout, Anderson reliable as f**k, Kerr improving every week and Shaughnessy is Shaughnessy. Happy with any combination. Expecting it to be Anderson and Kerr though.

Not sure where we fit someone else in. Its been Alston lately but we might open up more and play McMillan beside Watt as a front two, or Scougall in behind Watt to provide more guile. f**k knows with that one. 

Nice to have a relatively settled team though, barring any of Tommys Tombola selections that he chucks out at some point every season.

Pretty  much this. 

8 hours ago, kevthedee said:

I shall be attending this game,I hope to see a good Dundee support who will join with me in verbally abusing the wee st Johnstone ultras(fannies) for 90mins.

In that case head to 'game' in St Johns Shopping Centre and you might find a few of them in there..?

They don't go To Saints games anymore. 

Archived