St Johnstone vs. Dees, Saturday 25th August.

Normal service to be resumed, Dees to pump the inbred shite and Wright to run away greeting.

Watt to get bodied within the first 5 mins by big Stevie C and bottle the rest of the game - before updating Watt to Watch with a review of a sad film whilst festering in his heart break.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Normal service to be resumed, Dees to pump the inbred shite and Wright to run away greeting.

Watt to get bodied within the first 5 mins by big Stevie C and bottle the rest of the game - before updating Watt to Watch with a review of a sad film whilst festering in his heart break.

Caulker going to body him like he bodied Chris Kane at Dens? :rolleyes: Oh wait...

43 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Is it still alright getting a space in the Tesco or are these roadworks gonna make it hard getting in there?

Do you come off the slip road at Dobbies? If so, you'll be fine I'd guess. The main thing is to avoid the new slip road round the back of the ground at all costs.

48 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Is it still alright getting a space in the Tesco or are these roadworks gonna make it hard getting in there?

As Radford says, it should be fine, just give yourself a bit more time. It was the new road behind the away end which seemed to cause the bother.

27 minutes ago, Radford said:

Do you come off the slip road at Dobbies? If so, you'll be fine I'd guess. The main thing is to avoid the new slip road round the back of the ground at all costs.

Nah we usually take the slip road to get back to Dundee but come in a different way.

As Paulo said we'll just leave slightly earlier and it should be fine (the traffic, not the football.)

6 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

We will get battered again and NM will resign after the game. Calling it now 

I'd happily be on the receiving end of a pummelling if it meant getting rid of him (ooh-err)

Petrified the board are going to be 'patient' with him, and wait until February to bin him once we're practically relegated anyway.

Gifted the dees 9 points, still finished 6 points behind us, just like the 9 seasons preceding it. What absolute diddies Dundee are imo. 

Hopefully we’ll stop handing out points willy nilly. Dundee F.C. don’t deserve our charity.  

52 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Sofien Moussa double is far more embarrassing IMO.

Quite enjoyed that game as well to be honest. Tommy waving and clapping to Saints and Dundee fans in the derry whilst they went daft as he walked along the track to the dugout, an entertaining game  which I think we deserved something out of. Macca's late equaliser and celebrations in front of the dee fans before Moussas late winner.  We were pretty much safe so wasn't too gutted about it.

The Saints FB page had the classic last match of the season from 1999 on yesterday.  We had to win to finish third and qualify for Europe for the first time in about 27 years or so. Save of the season from Alan Main kept it at 0-0.

It's still McDiarmid Park's record attendance at 10545 I think, with about 8700 Saints fans there and a packed away stand. Watching the video, the camera pans to outside the corner of the ground and there are hundreds on the banking locked out trying to get a view of the game.  Happy days!

Archived