Auchinleck v Clydebank

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/08/2018 at 15:59, TFW said:

You must have been on some top quality drugs yesterday. The type that make you delusional. Have a pop by all means but keep the lies to yourself, you do yourself no favours.

I met up with numerous Bankies fans yesterday, had some good banter, talked some good football. You sir, are a cad.

Inferring that anyone from Clydebank takes drugs!!!....I've no doubt you did meet up with numerous Bankies fans and had some good banter, we're not all poor losers or moaners, or junkies for that matter, but I can assure you, I moved position 4 times during the game due to the crap being spouted. Nothing that I said was a lie, but you convince yourself it didn't happen if it makes you feel happier and gives you the chance to have another pop. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Inferring that anyone from Clydebank takes drugs!!!....I've no doubt you did meet up with numerous Bankies fans and had some good banter, we're not all poor losers or moaners, or junkies for that matter, but I can assure you, I moved position 4 times during the game due to the crap being spouted. Nothing that I said was a lie, but you convince yourself it didn't happen if it makes you feel happier and gives you the chance to have another pop. Wouldn't expect anything less.
Honestly why is this thread still going?

Put it to bed. Clydebank lost and lost again v Petershill, I think these poor fans have enough on their plates.

Let's move on.

26 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Honestly why is this thread still going?

Put it to bed. Clydebank lost and lost again v Petershill, I think these poor fans have enough on their plates.

Let's move on.

Who you trying to kid, you love all this shit with Clydebank!!

Archived