Auchinleck v Clydebank

WitsTheGoalieDain?

Bankies off to a flier. Won 2 games on the road, then gave newly promoted Cambuslang a 3 goal start at their newly adopted home pitch, before battling back to get a share of the points.
Talbot have made a decent start. Won away at Largs then drew at home to a much improved Troon. Last Saturday they made progress in The William Hill Scottish Cup.
I fancy Talbot to win a 5 goal thriller, & move above the visitors in the league race

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tbh social media clowns like yourself bursting to have a say

Indeed.

Everytime you have a mention about Talbot it's always negative.

Honestly though, Are you that loner fat middle-aged guy with the sunglasses with the bad breath we see at the bankies home games?

I always find that the Bankies have a serious attitude towards the juniors. The fans cannot grasp the fact they have lost the big team status.

Jeez you haven't won anything of now since you became juniors. Keep that going lads you're doing a grand job

See there is the actual issue lol.

Why is it when you negative talk Talbot and you receive the same about your team you bite.

Think you may need to word your comments better if you don't want folk to disagree and point to your faults.

Kettle black comes to mind little bankie boy

Maybe you should see the title on the actual thread you silly boy.   
Hard to not talk about the Talbot as the thread is about the actual fixture lol.

If you wish to chat clydebank only then please head to the clydebank only thread lol. [emoji23] [emoji23]

I was responding to your halfwit fellow fans ya clown

I'm Boring myself having to respond to chuckle brothers like you.

Bring on Saturday EPPP

Why reply if you're not wanting to talk shite. You actually can't help yerself wee bankie boy lol 

Bankies have had a very encouraging start to the season and our squad looks the strongest it has been for some time. We are playing some good football and I’m optimistic about our chances of a top half finish if we continue in our current vein of form

Saturday for me is an opportunity for us to see how far we have improved against the side that to me still sets the benchmark at Junior level . I’m looking forward to it and if I’m honest would be happy with a point

Hope it’s a good game and a healthy turn out from both sets of supporters

12 hours ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

Do league & sectional league cups not count then? emoji848.png you’re boring mate. The majority of younger fans (such as myself) weren’t around to see the “big team status”.

Can’t wait for Saturday.

IMG_0199.jpg

Is that beer cans those boys are holding??

I’m phoning the rozzers!

Let’s all have a happy clappy love in before we get abused by the 6 fingered mutants on Saturday.

If you dont want abused by them don’t go? Id have thought fans would just ignore that pish and enjoy the game. There are a few places I wont go to in Junior football due to the behaviour of some fans etc but theres no need to get into a rammy online before the game actually even happens.
Bankies have had a good start to the season but it seems struggled to beat Rossvale last night, perhaps Talbot may be too strong for them? Dont understand the anger of the Talbot fans reacting to the hoof comments, lets face it Talbot don’t play attractive football but f**k it works for them which is why they won the Scottish Cup, if it aint broke don’t fix it, embrace the hoof.

I don’t buy this long ball criticism of other sides. The job is to get the ball in the opposition net - some of the best so called footballing sides have to be able to adapt if required- I often think this has been a potential Achilles Heel for The Bankies at times- in that we can be ‘guilty’ at times of persevering too much with trying to play pretty passing football- we have to be able to mix it up if required

Saturday will be a true test of our defensive capabilities as well as our attacking prowess shown so far- really looking forward to it[emoji106]

28 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

I don’t buy this long ball criticism of other sides. The job is to get the ball in the opposition net - some of the best so called footballing sides have to be able to adapt if required- I often think this has been a potential Achilles Heel for The Bankies at times- in that we can be ‘guilty’ at times of persevering too much with trying to play pretty passing football- we have to be able to mix it up if required

Saturday will be a true test of our defensive capabilities as well as our attacking prowess shown so far- really looking forward to itemoji106.png

The main reason why Scotland is a footballing backwater these days is that we encourage a “mix it up” mentality which really means shell it forward.

We will never progress until our mentality changes.

The main reason why Scotland is a footballing backwater these days is that we encourage a “mix it up” mentality which really means shell it forward.

Got to disagree - there are many reasons why we are a footballing backwater from the decline in schools football , loss of pitches and increasing prices to hire facilities at all levels to the lack of television money and unwillingness of our bigger clubs in many cases to spend money on other Scottish players

Another Sir Alex Ferguson in the making here. All the spfl managers are sh***ing themselves over your expertise. [emoji85]

Got to disagree - there are many reasons why we are a footballing backwater from the decline in schools football , loss of pitches and increasing prices to hire facilities at all levels to the lack of television money and unwillingness of our bigger clubs in many cases to spend money on other Scottish players
Just have to look at the money thrown at athletics to show that if you invest you get the rewards. Too many big clubs only looking after themselves to care or nurture talent

Archived