Auchinleck v Clydebank

WitsTheGoalieDain?

All becoming a bit petty.

will be an interesting game given the upturn in results from the first to second game last year. If we can take anything from this and compete, then I think it’s the first big sign that we may well have the capability to challenge at the top end this year.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BTID said:

All becoming a bit petty.

will be an interesting game given the upturn in results from the first to second game last year. If we can take anything from this and compete, then I think it’s the first big sign that we may well have the capability to challenge at the top end this year.

Yes usual pie and bovril thread slanging match come Saturday the people doing it will not say boo at the game I've been very impressed with our new signings defence still bit of a worry I hear we have a center half coming in hopefully sort that out

8 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:

Yes usual pie and bovril thread slanging match come Saturday the people doing it will not say boo at the game I've been very impressed with our new signings defence still bit of a worry I hear we have a center half coming in hopefully sort that out

The people doing it probably wont even be at the game

3 hours ago, Talbot 78 said:

Afraid not but I know that chap well. Tbh social media clowns like yourself bursting to have a say on that makes me laugh though. That's the difference with us and you.

What, we make folk laugh and you lot just get angry?

I always find that the Bankies have a serious attitude towards the juniors. The fans cannot grasp the fact they have lost the big team status.

Jeez you haven't won anything of now since you became juniors. Keep that going lads you're doing a grand job

19 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:

I always find that the Bankies have a serious attitude towards the juniors. The fans cannot grasp the fact they have lost the big team status.

Jeez you haven't won anything of now since you became juniors. Keep that going lads you're doing a grand job

Away and lie down you give it a rest you are boring 

Away and lie down you give it a rest you are boring 
See there is the actual issue lol.

Why is it when you negative talk Talbot and you receive the same about your team you bite.

Think you may need to word your comments better if you don't want folk to disagree and point to your faults.

Kettle black comes to mind little bankie boy

11 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:

See there is the actual issue lol.

Why is it when you negative talk Talbot and you receive the same about your team you bite.

Think you may need to word your comments better if you don't want folk to disagree and point to your faults.

Kettle black comes to mind little bankie boy

I'm not on here to talk about Talbot no interested ur the one going on 

I'm not on here to talk about Talbot no interested ur the one going on 

Maybe you should see the title on the actual thread you silly boy.  

Hard to not talk about the Talbot as the thread is about the actual fixture lol.

If you wish to chat clydebank only then please head to the clydebank only thread lol. [emoji23] [emoji23]

1 minute ago, Talbot 78 said:

Maybe you should see the title on the actual thread you silly boy.

Hard to not talk about the Talbot off its about the actual fixture lol.

If you wish to chat clydebank only then please head to the clydebank only thread lol. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Talk about the game then idiot that's what the thread is about not your obsession about the bankies lol

Do league & sectional league cups not count then? [emoji848] you’re boring mate. The majority of younger fans (such as myself) weren’t around to see the “big team status”.

Can’t wait for Saturday.

IMG_0199.jpg

Do league & sectional league cups not count then? [emoji848] you’re boring mate. The majority of younger fans (such as myself) weren’t around to see the “big team status”.

Can’t wait for Saturday.

IMG_0199.jpg.ea559a91aa0ba197f2023c1ed019cde3.jpg
I'm Boring myself having to respond to chuckle brothers like you.

Bring on Saturday EPPP

38 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:
49 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:
Talk about the game then idiot that's what the thread is about not your obsession about the bankies lol

I was responding to your halfwit fellow fans ya clown

Away and talk to him then use can talk shite together lol

How many Bankies will take the trek to Auchinleck on Saturday,are we talking busloads now Clydebank appear to have a decent side this season,i like this fixture to be honest and away support helps atmoshpere which cant be said for most away teams visiting Berna Beechwood.Heres to a cracking game with Talbot winning 3-2.

Archived