Auchinleck v Clydebank

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict we’ll pass the ball about on the grass but Talbot will shell it 80 yards at every opportunity.
Everytime you have a mention about Talbot it's always negative.

Honestly though, Are you that loner fat middle-aged guy with the sunglasses with the bad breath we see at the bankies home games?

3 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:

Honestly though, Are you that loner fat middle-aged guy with the sunglasses with the bad breath we see at the bankies home games?

Covers half the Talbot away crowd whenever I've seen you at Holm Park. Need to narrow it down a bit.

19 minutes ago, Talbot 78 said:

I’m afraid not :lol:

Are you the Talbot fan that got restrained by his own committee for making a tit of himself when you got pumped by us last season?

2 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

I predict we’ll pass the ball about on the grass but Talbot will shell it 80 yards at every opportunity.

I was at the Clydebank game on Saturday watching a pal of mine, in fairness Clydebank only scored their goals once they started shelling it from the back and getting the ball forward as quickly as possible.

8 minutes ago, weebud said:

I was at the Clydebank game on Saturday watching a pal of mine, in fairness Clydebank only scored their goals once they started shelling it from the back and getting the ball forward as quickly as possible.

Two quality crosses for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

Big Leishman is the Talbot midfield !

Just now, Kilbowie Benches said:

Two quality crosses for the 2nd and 3rd goals.

Big Leishman is the Talbot midfield !

Cracking crosses for both that came from Clydebank increasing pressure on the Cambuslang back line by going from back to front and pretty well missing out the midfield.

The game changed when Little and Hepburn came on and the ball moved forward from back to front much quicker to feed them. Clydebank also improved massively when they took McIndoe out of the centre and stopped trying to play through the middle.

Sounds about right lol

1 minute ago, Talbot 78 said:
1 hour ago, weebud said:

Sounds about right lol

They had tried to play through the midfield, and had plenty of the game although 2-0 down, up until the last 30 mins or so....I'd say they are capable of playing football or being direct depending on the circumstances.

I’m afraid not [emoji38]

Are you the Talbot fan that got restrained by his own committee for making a tit of himself when you got pumped by us last season?

Afraid not but I know that chap well. Tbh social media clowns like yourself bursting to have a say on that makes me laugh though. That's the difference with us and you.

It makes me think you're that bad breath guy

Everyone wants to beat us. Try winning a league or a decent cup first before you have any relevance.

You became a nobody when your club died.

Archived