Livi Colts v Forfar *FREE ENTRY TONIGHT*

ATLIS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame the game was called, we played some terrific stuff and very much deserved to be leading, Forfar slightly better second half but we still looked dangerous. 

Oh well guessing you play the whole game again ? 

1 minute ago, andylivi1 said:

Shame the game was called, we played some terrific stuff and very much deserved to be leading, Forfar slightly better second half but we still looked dangerous. 

Oh well guessing you play the whole game again ? 

No, you pick up from where you left off with a drop ball.

17 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Hopefully start from the beginning and Forfar get their act together. Sooner Colts are punted from this cup the better. 

Have to admit I enjoyed watching our colts last night, agree with you about colts teams being in it is a farce but can't help wanting us to win the rearranged game. Young lads deserved it and you could see they were gutted when the ref abandoned the game..

30 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Have to admit I enjoyed watching our colts last night, agree with you about colts teams being in it is a farce but can't help wanting us to win the rearranged game. Young lads deserved it and you could see they were gutted when the ref abandoned the game..

It's good to see our young guys competing and doing well but if a win boosts the chances of old firm Colts (or any Colts for that matter) joining the leagues then I'd gladly see them put 5 past us. Think it's a win win really. 

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

It's good to see our young guys competing and doing well but if a win boosts the chances of old firm Colts (or any Colts for that matter) joining the leagues then I'd gladly see them put 5 past us. Think it's a win win really. 

Yeah would be a bit of a cheek using our colts to justify this when the c***s generally ignore us in everything else.

Archived