Change my mind...

45 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

People who think that one side of the two cheeks are worse than the other are letting their mask slip. 

Totally agree with you Dee Man. I hate the two equally.

I wonder if Buddist Monk made any purchases from the Celtic Megastore when it had a franchise at St Mirrren’s stadium ? Pretty sure he bought a half and half scarf.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I wonder if Buddist Monk made any purchases from the Celtic Megastore when it had a franchise at St Mirrren’s stadium ? Pretty sure he bought a half and half scarf.

That's an awwfy nice false dichotomy you have there.

Just now, bobbycoxblue said:

If rather have admin twice to be honest . A Celtic shop in your own stadium emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I respect that reply. Essentially you are saying you'd rather f**k over local businesses and fans than be financially prudent.

2 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

That's an awwfy nice false dichotomy you have there.

I respect that reply. Essentially you are saying you'd rather f**k over local businesses and fans than be financially prudent.

Good word. Like you utilising your full vocabulary.

So did you purchase anything from the Megastore ??

Your deflection tactics have failed.
The issue was another club having megastore in your own teams stadium. But if that helps you sleep at night . Crack on [emoji6]

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So did you purchase anything from the Megastore ??

"Megastore", oh, you Falkirk fans do love your hyperbole, you only need to look at the way you deal with attendance records.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Good word. Like you utilising your full vocabulary.

How about triumvirate? As in a triumvirate of Rangers, Dundee and Falkirk supporters. :smartass

1 minute ago, Buddist Monk said:

Sure thing bud, because Rangers have only just become a negative force since Sunday.

Negative force, the new sporting integrity......

Your team lost, move on....

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Negative force, the new sporting integrity......

Your team lost, move on....

I have moved on, if I hadn't I'd be expecting my manager to complain that the whole of Scottish football is against my team and have been for years. That's the epitome of "not moving on".

As for losing, I've got no issue with it, if anything I think we got lucky with just a 2-0.

Archived