Change my mind...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

This huge a meltdown just because you lost a game :lol:

To be fair, it's a more polite response than I expected.. ;)

You know what is a shame? Gerrard had the opportunity to come in, wipe the slate clean, start afresh yet within a few weeks he's already claimed to the world that the entirety of the Scottish establishment is against your club and that it's been happening for years. That, my friend, is a meltdown, not posting a meme on a football forum.

1 minute ago, Buddist Monk said:

You know what is a shame? Gerrard had the opportunity to come in, wipe the slate clean, start afresh yet within a few weeks he's already claimed to the world that the entirety of the Scottish establishment is against your club and that it's been happening for years. That, my friend, is a meltdown, not posting a meme on a football forum.

I didn't agree with Gerrard saying what he said especially first game of the season. Looks ridiculous.

You've been losing the head on multiple threads now. You should just take a break from it seriously.

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

15334519641257058.gif.4b2ad1b4376133ef09f19e0337d3fbfd.gif

Thank you. I like this one.

The most successful club in the world EVER wiped out. Sad.

We will never forget. And neither will you x

Some Jambo swampy said something similar to me the other day.  It's like there's a diddy bingo card being shared around.

6 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

You've been losing the head on multiple threads now. You should just take a break from it seriously.

This is the nice thing about opinion, it's entirely subjective. Nice to see the hyperbole coming out though. A trope for Rangers fans, and one they love.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who the f**k is that in the original post?  Id punch his pus if I wasnt more of a lover than a fighter.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/steven-crowders-change-my-mind-campus-sign

He's a bit of a fanny, but when setting out what he thought was a great ruse, people simply memed his image.

3 minutes ago, McRuffian said:

Some Jambo swampy said something similar to me the other day.  It's like there's a diddy bingo card being shared around.

Funnily enough, I've just marked off "diddy" on my Sevconian Bingo Card and just waiting on "karma" for a full house.

Let me know if you get your full house. 

Take care.

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Funnily enough, I've just marked off "diddy" on my Sevconian Bingo Card and just waiting on "karma" for a full house.

Let me know if you get your full house. 

Take care.

A kiss AND "take care"?  You're playing hard to get but I can read between the lines.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

People who think that one side of the two cheeks are worse than the other are letting their mask slip. 

Dundee fan not happy his big club is being targeted.

I get that big guy, and fair play for showing your true colours.. ;)

Dundee fan not happy his big club is being targeted.
I get that big guy, and fair play for showing your true colours.. [emoji6]
Coming from st mirren fan. [emoji23]🤣
That Celtic shop still there ??
Dundee are a big club . Hence we already have one.

19 minutes ago, MJC said:

So, another thread about Rangers then?

:rolleyes:

Thought I'd give you somewhere to post, I know how much you love this sort of stuff.

6 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Coming from st mirren fan. emoji23.png
That Celtic shop still there ??
Dundee are a big club . Hence we already have one.

Hmm... let's see, which would I prefer? A club paying us to use our facilities or go into administration... twice. ^_^

Archived