Car crashed into Parliament barriers.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Quite a boring terrorist attack this one, how long are the news channels going to show footage of nothing happening FFS!

Just until Jeremy Corbyn attends another Palestinian funeral/remembrance service.

16 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Quite a boring terrorist attack this one, how long are the news channels going to show footage of nothing happening FFS!

very slow news at the moment (apart from foreign stuff, which obviously doesn't count); I reckon it'll take a royal pregnancy announcement to knock it off the front pages...

we still have to have the perp identified and his entire life-story reported in infinite detail to no real purpose whatsoever to go through yet; newsrooms everywhere must be praying that he's another one who was rescued from a raft in the mediterranean by the royal navy a while back so they can really go in to one about it for a fortnight or so....

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Reports now saying the car did not have a front number plate.

The police will surely throw the book at him for that one.

Mmm... who gets driven around London in a car without number plates and has an issue with democracy?

This is clearly an inside job. A car couldn’t cause a bollard to move like that. And how convenient that the “terrorist” was found in the car unharmed. He would’ve disintegrated in the crash.

We're getting the standard social media wankathon about the 'first responders'. Military must be getting jealous as they are no longer in everyone's thoughts and prayers. 
Anyway, I was in London last month. Could have been me etc etc. 
Me too. And even walked past that bit. Could have been my wife, as I'm sure I would have been able to use her as a human shield.

6 hours ago, PWL said:

We're getting the standard social media wankathon about the 'first responders'. Military must be getting jealous as they are no longer in everyone's thoughts and prayers. 

Anyway, I was in London last month. Could have been me etc etc. 

Only if you're a terrible driver.

Archived