Alloa v Stirling

headthebaw

11 minutes ago, rhliston said:

No I don't have a season ticket which costs £10 per game. Much better value imo. Would not pay £17 per game to watch Alloa overpriced and the facilities are better at Forthbank as well. 

Just you lot keep giving SDC the money for the facilities must be murder not owning your own park Shame  . Berwick , Annan . Elgin . good luck watching that rubbish 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just you lot keep giving SDC the money for the facilities must be murder not owning your own park Shame  . Berwick , Annan . Elgin . good luck watching that rubbish 

3 cracking away days in fairness.

20 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

3 cracking away days in fairness.

Agreed and all better than Inverness, matching Dingwall and why anyone would find a trip to Dundee exciting is beyond me. Our last two seasons in the bottom division were glorious times. The Championship in comparison offers overpriced grounds, no terracing and a lot of defeats. The downside to our regular promotions.

Alloa have progressed, we haven't. That's got bugger all to do with what Alloa charged for entry last night.  The only question I've got, is why the hell Mackay thought going 3 at the back with wing backs, against a team 2 leagues higher than we are, was a sound idea?   That after a hounding at home to Clyde.  We've gone from not having a plan B worth a toss, to not having a plan A. It's just jumping from one plan to another every other week and claiming the players are better than this.  I think Dave could start with being better himself and see if some of that rubs off.

Archived