Any games on tonight around Kilmarnock are?

Dindeleux

Darvel legend the lad up front for shortlees Murray I think his name is is some player and yogi the boy from hurlford Amie's is half decent he scored 3 tonight 

shortlees have a better squad than last season yous are all playing for second 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darvel legend the lad up front for shortlees Murray I think his name is is some player and yogi the boy from hurlford Amie's is half decent he scored 3 tonight 

Fs don’t mention the name Murray to him, heel have a heart attack [emoji23]

Murray Johnston.

8 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

Dirrans had ten men for a large part of this. HT very ordinary without the big lad Curry 

Thistle have improved from last season then they were worse than ordinary even with the big lad curry last game of last season 

forget how that game finished haha

59 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

If muzza had pace he would play at top level in juniors if no senior 

he’s a great finisher as well 

1 hour ago, sunnysider said:

Murray did great for us in the adl, great finisher. If he could last more than 70 mins he would be a great junior player. Tbf I think he does a bit of graftin at his job and that’s what does him in.

8 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Murray did great for us in the adl, great finisher. If he could last more than 70 mins he would be a great junior player. Tbf I think he does a bit of graftin at his job and that’s what does him in.

Murray looked very good tonight fits in well with the way shortlees play. But must say Murray was 2nd best ex-darvel player tonight as young Gall was different class and gave big minor big problems.... two absolute screamers the 2nd one nutmeggin the big man in the process. Overall what a first amateur game to take in in a long while shortlees look a quality side but Galston done well to compete and if add a new keeper they will do fine. 

I don't think u can read too much into either of west kilbride results tbh. What I hear mauchline had 10 players and west kilbride them selves struggled last night with a 6.30 ko in Crosshouse. Although Crosshouse are capable of that regardless. I'm dubious of all midweek results. A real shock Glenmuir beating catrine !

Archived