Any games on tonight around Kilmarnock are?

Dindeleux

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilbride r decent n played well the nite bit the ammies luk a better outfit than last season anaw. A draw wid hae been fair a hink bit kilbride wir sleeping fur Hurlford's winner. Gid game tae watch n a still reckon both o them will be challenging. Big boi up front fur kilbride is sum player

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Who have the ammies brought in as I now they lost two of there best players

Don't know any of their new players names but they don't seem to be any worse off than last season. Saw them against catrine and Stewarton. Their rb is a quality wee player and the three players in the middle off the park all work hard. Never seen the match last night but beating Kilbride is a scalp these days.

2 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Don't know any of their new players names but they don't seem to be any worse off than last season. Saw them against catrine and Stewarton. Their rb is a quality wee player and the three players in the middle off the park all work hard. Never seen the match last night but beating Kilbride is a scalp these days.

Kilbride are a good side and still expect them to finish in the top four, the ammies boys all work hard for each other and for me last nights result wasn't a surprise as the ammies have now beaten them in their last 3 meetings 

Didn't see the match but the scoreline did not surprise me. Hurlford ammies are a good side and I also heard they had lost a few good players but obviously they have added well too. I can't see them beating Thistle this Saturday though 

Archived