Woman moans about Spain having too many Spaniards

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm going to Greece soon, it better not be full of Greeks or there'll be a strongly worded letter demanding two weeks in Tenerife later in the year.

Wait till you come back, no point in missing the balalaika band because of paperwork.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been to Chester once, too  full of English people. 

That stupid old lady should just shut it, why should Spaniards not  go to Benidorm if they want on holiday.  She seems like someone who just wants to moan and complain for the sake of it. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm going to Greece soon, it better not be full of Greeks or there'll be a strongly worded letter demanding two weeks in Tenerife later in the year.

It’s full of Greeks.  The food is Greek too, even the bread which is a pitta.

All Spanish pensioners are entitled to very cheap rate holidays through a government scheme that they have. Supposed to be in the quieter seasons but is probably available at all times of the year.

Was in a hotel in Lanzarote a few years back and at weekends all the hotel staff (cleaners, gardeners etc) were allowed to bring their families along to use the pool and other facilities. I never saw much of them as I was in the pubs watching all the football during the day but apparently they used to just let their kids run riot and all the old biddies would moan like f**k as their peace and quiet was shattered.

I have been to Spain and encountered the same thing.
Lots of Spaniards, who like to speak Spanish, listen to Spanish music and eat Spanish food.
Bit over the top, I would say.

I was going to suggest America but it is full of Americans.  Brazil is full of Brazilians and Japan is full of the Japanese.
Seems to be a worldwide problem.

As last resort, I would suggest the Falkland Islands.  They hardly have anyone.

It is easy to fine a nice quiet spot and say "Hey, no Spaniards, no Americans, no bloody foreigners, this is mine."

The best thing is there are signs that say "Mine".

Problem solved.

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I have been to Spain and encountered the same thing.
Lots of Spaniards, who like to speak Spanish, listen to Spanish music and eat Spanish food.
Bit over the top, I would say.

I was going to suggest America but it is full of Americans.  Brazil is full of Brazilians and Japan is full of the Japanese.
Seems to be a worldwide problem.

As last resort, I would suggest the Falkland Islands.  They hardly have anyone.

It is easy to fine a nice quiet spot and say "Hey, no Spaniards, no Americans, no bloody foreigners, this is mine."

The best thing is there are signs that say "Mine".

Problem solved.

And England is too full of Brexity Gammons like her. 

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Some people go to Tenerife because it has a nice flag!  Not sure what to say about that.

Archived