• Last Reply
On 13/08/2018 at 12:06, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Discus.

(unless there is a thread somewhere)

Anderson and Wilson up top?

Another GMS cracker from wide left?

Devlin continuing to shine?

1304356562_discus-throwing-fail.gif.b96941b9b920bf96781250570fee41c8.gif

Aberdeen look weaker than last season going by the **** game and Dundee game so what do Dons fans say to that ?

Our team to last season in the most part is unrecognisable Stubbs seems to be going for none Scotts over 6ft tall. The big Dane up front looks a handful but we have not seen enough of him yet having just played one game at icocks . Our other forward is looking lively Mullen scored two against Dundee  going onto hit the bar at icocks.  Lots of new faces from down south with few games played I'm going to stick my neck out and go for Aberdeen 1 St Mirren 2 - why ?  I'm a St Mirren fan. 

Should be a reasonable benchmarking exercise for us given the lesson we were handed at Pittodrie last season.

Can't see us winning this, I thought Aberdeen looked excellent against Burnley and were unlucky to get knocked out.

All told, this was a shitty draw for us.

Normally limit myself to away games in the central belt but for some reason i decided to get a ticket for this. Looking forward to what will no doubt be a half empty stadium. Hoping for a performance and result like last year but can’t see it as i think we’re still a work in progress. Think it’ll be a narrow win for us.

Guest Bob Mahelp

If we've given Wilson the number 9 shirt, this is the ideal game to give him a run out. 

Anderson deserves a starting place. Bring in Forrester, give Ferguson a wee break. The rest, as you were. 

39 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Disappointed BBC are not covering highlights this weekend like to see other matches. At least will get to see this game on Sunday thanks to Buddie Vision. Work means can't attend the game.  

I hoping to get on sheep TV. 

Archived