Brown on Naismith - compliance officer?

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

I will be amazed if he is cited and sanctioned. That overturning of the red card at Ross County last year could be the worst decision in history

Calm down.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

So I take it this @soft-touch account is just a spare account @BobWilliamson uses to dish out red dots once they've run out of their own?

Joined in 2013, no posts made ever, but somehow manages to come to life just to continue the pattern on the very same thread ol' Bob here was active on.

I mean, fine, but I just thought people would be a little less transparent with their aliases. Give it a couple of hours at least.. :lol:

Sorry but you are wrong. 

Soft Touch.. My Team Scotland. I don’t think so!!

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I thought they did well to restrain themselves from invading the pitch tbh.

I know it was the first league home game of the season but, all that effort for a card display, against St Mirren only for it to get completely cemented by some Smurns with a bed sheet.  Fucking delicious.

You’re just a shite Monkey Tennis :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Guts said:

I think it looks pretty clear, don't know how Brown knew he was there as it doesn't look like he looks back but looks like a definite elbow from him.  Both of them should receive retrospective reds. 

having seen BBC footage, have to agree that was great awareness from brown and a well delivered (and well deserved) elbow in the puss.

Naismith should be ok, as kicking someone  isn't violent conduct.

4 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

I addressed two issues, one being whether it should be investigated, and I'm guessing we both agree on that. It should, but certainly not based on that scrappy phone footage.

The game was live on TV with several cameras capturing the action, so I'm pretty sure the SFA's compliance officer will not be using someone's mobile phone footage to make his decision.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Sorry but you are wrong.

Are you alright? It seems you and your friend have gotten a little annoyed recently...

5b7194031aed8_Screenshot_2018-08-13Notifications-ThePieShop.thumb.png.f97722b8409e8b3b7d4dcf3924646562.png

Not that I'm complaining about red dots you have to understand, I'm more worried what happens when you run out of them. No sharp objects are nearby I hope.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

The game was live on TV with several cameras capturing the action, so I'm pretty sure the SFA's compliance officer will not be using someone's mobile phone footage to make his decision.

Don't think anyone is disagreeing with that. The quality of the tweet is particularly poor, even for a home recorded effort.

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

You do not punish someone, Scott Brown or otherwise, for elbowing Steven Naismith. If anything, they should be rewarded. 

If anything they should be rewarded...

If you think Morelos' one was a red then surely you'll agree that McGinn's 'tackle' on Coulibaly should have been a straight red too. No real attempt to play the ball and he actually hits with serious/dangerous force which makes it a more obvious red.

Ehhhhhh. naw

5 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Funny, id say theres a section of Scottish football permanently wound up regarding rangers, if matchday threads online and other social media are anything to go by the rest of scottish football cry about every single fucking thing regarding rangers 

The likes of the brown incident there, instead of saying "rangers fans are wound up" why don't the fans of other teams ask why he does get away with so many blatant rule breaks, if brown gets banned for that then thats potentially 3 opponents of celtic that play them without the celtic captain

St mirren fans moaned about morelos scoring yesterday, will fans moan that brown is available for the next 3 games, if they did maybe just maybe things would start to change 

You haven’t been on here very often if you don’t think that “fans of other teams ask why he does get away with so many blatant rule breaks”! There must be around 10,000 posts on that particular subject.

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

Are you alright? It seems you and your friend have gotten a little annoyed recently...

5b7194031aed8_Screenshot_2018-08-13Notifications-ThePieShop.thumb.png.f97722b8409e8b3b7d4dcf3924646562.png

Not that I'm complaining about red dots you have to understand, I'm more worried what happens when you run out of them. No sharp objects are nearby I hope.

Wtf. Have I got a stalker? Not sure if it’s you or soft touch

My Team Scotland. I d rather have Celtic as my team than Scotland 

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

You do not punish someone, Scott Brown or otherwise, for elbowing Steven Naismith. If anything, they should be rewarded. 

Is your job title compliance officer by any chance......

Archived