• Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, optimistic said:

McGowan

Little dowie Barr dyer

Forbes Hutton Barr

Paton Thomson

Loy

Would be nice but the TON will motor passed us by 3 or 4.Go with whatever lineup you want the team are clueless with no tactics ..and no desire.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Ballantyne and Little both still out, so Perry remains at right back. Everyone else available.

That really is a pest. I'd still like to see Stevie move Dowie out to RB...or even start Carsy there. It might  be the only way to split him and Hutton up. 

Just now, Ross Forbes said:

That really is a pest. I'd still like to see Stevie move Dowie out to RB...or even start Carsy there. It might  be the only way to split him and Hutton up. 

This injury to Ballantyne is a really strange one. He doesn't appear to have properly pulled a muscle as he's still been doing light training but it seems any time he runs around he pulls up now. Something really not right there and we could really do without it - I thought he looked decent at East Fife.

Just now, The Moonster said:

This injury to Ballantyne is a really strange one. He doesn't appear to have properly pulled a muscle as he's still been doing light training but it seems any time he runs around he pulls up now. Something really not right there and we could really do without it - I thought he looked decent at East Fife.

It's a real double whammy with Little being out too. That is odd, I just hope he doesn't become this season's Danny Handling, because on paper (and based on 50 minutes against East Fife) he looks a smashing player.

Just now, Ross Forbes said:

It's a real double whammy with Little being out too. That is odd, I just hope he doesn't become this season's Danny Handling, because on paper (and based on 50 minutes against East Fife) he looks a smashing player.

Aye, it's a pisser, but I'd rather Perry played tonight than on Saturday. Hopefully Little is back for the weekend.

I'd like to see:

McGowan

Little -- Barr -- Dowie -- Dyer

Paton -- Thomson -- Carswell -- Forbes

Loy -- Russell

We will see:

Adam

Perry -- C. Barr -- Dowie -- Dyer

Hutton -- Carswell

Forbes -- Paton -- B. Barr

Loy

Little is reported as injured in the match preview on the os.

51 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Ballantyne starting to worry me a little. I hope this isn't symptomatic of his season to come.

its looking like it which is seriously frustrating.Andy little could be the same.We really need back up for both full back postions.

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Had to point out, Tidser is on 5 assists for the season already and not 3. What a fucking boy :wub:

Transfermarkt letting the side down. A dreadful bunch of lads. Did he get both at the weekend by chance? It's still not updated itself with Chris Millar's goals.

21 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Transfermarkt letting the side down. A dreadful bunch of lads. Did he get both at the weekend by chance? It's still not updated itself with Chris Millar's goals.

He did aye. Great start to the season for him and seems back to his best. 

Aye, it's a pisser, but I'd rather Perry played tonight than on Saturday. Hopefully Little is back for the weekend.

I get what you're saying, but I think we're kidding ourselves if we believe Perry won't start regularly even when Little is fit. He's #staunch so he's predetermined to be a starter...

When Ballantyne is back then aye Perry might be benched, but is the former likely to happen anytime soon? What is the injury he has?

1 minute ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

I get what you're saying, but I think we're kidding ourselves if we believe Perry won't start regularly even when Little is fit. He's #staunch so he's predetermined to be a starter...

When Ballantyne is back then aye Perry might be benched, but is the former likely to happen anytime soon? What is the injury he has?

Andy Little is fairly staunch himself (possibly more so than Perry with his NI roots), and I was told he was due to start against Forfar at right back but was unfortunately injured.

Ballantyne's problem appears to be with his groin, the actual problem with it remains unknown. 

Archived