Strikers coming through

3 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Absolutely zero aggression here,why even try and suggest it?

I am happy for who ever gets called up and trust Stevie Clarkes judgement 

I just believe the standard in England is better there for if your doing well in EPL or championship for playing well and scoring goals you should be way ahead off someone playing in Scotland that isn't even getting Europa league football midweek 

I agree the championship is a higher standard than the Scottish Premiership but I just found your post bizarrely confrontational over someone suggesting a player in form. I was going to poke some holes in your suggested alternatives but someone has done a far better job already.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I agree the championship is a higher standard than the Scottish Premiership but I just found your post bizarrely confrontational over someone suggesting a player in form. I was going to poke some holes in your suggested alternatives but someone has done a far better job already.

Enjoy yer night pal

49 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Callum Paterson is also actually mainly a sub in English League 1 and Martin and Dembele have a whopping four goals each which doesn't equate to banging them in for me.

Bringing Paterson and Dembele into the squad would be more than just about goals it would be about flair and especially in Dembele case pace 

When we can get in behind either through middle or exploiting the channels we are a completely different attack threat 

Paterson has 5 assists 5 goals for Swansea this year and please don't say he is a winger when Clarke is happy to play Fraser as a striker who struggles to get in the Newcastle team

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m with @The Moonster on this one, it’s Dryhorce. 

Even if I am isn't everybody entitled to there say equally in here as humans?

It's a sad day when life time bans are getting handed out with no explanation 

In the real world that would constitute bullying as I say there is always twitter with real people 

Don't understand why anybody goes into a football form,and refuses to talk football 

At least off all moderate it but go after the easy targets with disabilities or conditions 

Have the odd spelling mistake it's automatically Dryhorce you all make me want to puke

4 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Even if I am isn't everybody entitled to there say equally in here as humans?

It's a sad day when life time bans are getting handed out with no explanation 

In the real world that would constitute bullying as I say there is always twitter with real people 

Don't understand why anybody goes into a football form,and refuses to talk football 

At least off all moderate it but go after the easy targets with disabilities or conditions 

Have the odd spelling mistake it's automatically Dryhorce you all make me want to puke

I’m no trying to be a dick or have a go here, but what the f**k are you on about? 

Just now, General dissaray said:
2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m no trying to be a dick or have a go here, but what the f**k are you on about? 

Dryhorce got a life time ban for writing in big font years ago after telling them he had a rare eye condition after surgery 

And contuinly gets banned from here with no explanation after people use that name 

Again victimisation campaign right for the top and the admins know exactly what there doing

So thanks for letting them know,be back in another fews years with a VPN

In the first instance we need to , and should , beat Moldova to get second place.

However we need to score and Sykes and Christie are suspended

So the most important thing is to have players ( back up for Adams ) who can score against Moldova. It does not matter where , or what division , they play in. If that means McBurnie or Martin so be it

Hopefully Tierney /  everybody will be fit.

Nathan can defo. play RWB

24 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

In the first instance we need to , and should , beat Moldova to get second place.

However we need to score and Sykes and Christie are suspended

So the most important thing is to have players ( back up for Adams ) who can score against Moldova. It does not matter where , or what division , they play in. If that means McBurnie or Martin so be it

Hopefully Tierney /  everybody will be fit.

Nathan can defo. play RWB

It won't be McBurnie or Martin.  That's just not going to happen.

If another attacker is required, then it's Russell>Shankland>Watt, or something like that.  That projection is based on recent familiarity and performances.  No one is getting a debut up front for these games, nor a call up from the wilderness.

12 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

If another attacker is required, then it's Russell>Shankland>Watt, or something like that.  That projection is based on recent familiarity and performances.  No one is getting a debut up front for these games, nor a call up from the wilderness.

Yet Watt is in there when was the last time he made a squad exactly?

Is he not going to be considered in from the wilderness if selected?

Okay I will play your game then,so give me a out and out 9 in Dykes mould?

Who have we actually got that is playing?

Apart from Martin?

Stewart

Hardie

It's all we actually got doing the buisness 

And don't try and pull someone like Karlan Grant out the hat that isn't happening either he is more a striker type anyway not a CF

29 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

2018 was last time Watt was in the squad that is pretty much the wilderness 

4 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Chris Martin 

14 starts 4 goals

Bristol City 

English championship a higher standard 

Watt would be there if he was good enough so would O Donnell 

And four goals in the two seasons before that and a dozen pish performances for Scotland before that too. A handful of tap ins this season doesn't mean he's anywhere near good enough. 

Celtic failure Teemu Pukki has managed 25+ goals in the Championship in both his seasons there. Oli McBurnie got 20+ in his one full season at that level.  This "higher standard" pish might be the case for the top end of the table but if you think Birmingham City, Peterborough or Hull are a level above the top half of the SPFL Premiership I have some magic beans to sell you