Strikers coming through

20 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Are you suggesting that "scored 5 in 7 for Lechia Gdansk, worth getting him in the next squad to have a look at him" doesn't sound like the sort of thing you'd read on here?

This is the tartan army threads, so its the exact place where you will read suggestions for the future scotland squads.

If this annoys you, perhaps stop coming on.

10 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Ok, so being a Scottish scotland fan I'll be ok to post on the scotland threads.

Despite the protestations from a clearly Scottish Ireland fan.

5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Yes you are, you're Scottish but a self-loathing plastic Paddy weirdo. Which is why you should f**k off.

5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

See actual Irish people, they have contempt for people like that and just think they're weirdos. Which they are.

I have no idea why me being Irish annoys you so much, I was born there and have always had an Irish passport.  I also don’t really care about the Ireland team tbh as international football doesn’t really appeal to me anywhere near as much as club football. I have also lived in different countries at a young age so have never felt tied to a country.

Edited by gannonball

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I have no idea why me being Irish annoys you so much, I was born there and have always had an Irish passport.  I also don’t really care about the Ireland team tbh as international football doesn’t really appeal to me anywhere near as much as club football. I have also lived in different countries at a young age so have never felt tied to a country.

Lies. Shut up and f**k off.

Just now, gannonball said:

The other counties that you lived in at a young age. Do you go on all their forums to insult their fans and players?

Edited by BingMcCrosby

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

The other counties that you lived in at a young age. Do you go on all their forums to insult their fans and players?

Read through the past few posts on here and you will find its not really me who is doing the insulting. You can question peoples claims on here without lashing out. And for the record yes I was pointing out somebody’s hypocrisy the other week on an irish football fb page by moaning about Duffy playing in a shite league then bemoaning that f**k all LOI players were getting in squads.

Just now, gannonball said:

Read through the past few posts on here and you will find its not really me who is doing the insulting. You can question peoples claims on here without lashing out. And for the record yes I was pointing out somebody’s hypocrisy the other week on an irish football fb page by moaning about Duffy playing in a shite league then bemoaning that f**k all LOI players were getting in squads.

When you can quote me on an Ireland forum you may have a point.

On 25/01/2021 at 20:11, craigkillie said:

Incidentally, if Scott Robinson was turning in the same performances and putting in the same numbers in the Polish league that he was for Livingston you could bet that folk would be touting him for the squad. He's probably a couple of levels below what we need ability-wise, but he's absolutely a perfect fit in terms of his aggression and game intelligence.

Never in my puff would I envisage these sentences being posted about Scott Robinson. I'm sure he was 24/25 when he was at us and looked absolutely fried at League 1 level. How the turntables.