Strikers coming through

14 minutes ago, Scumjob said:

Cairney on the Fulham bench too, fair bit of Scottish involvement in the match though I don't think Mowatt played.

Be very interesting if he's had more conversations with Grant.

Mowat never played checked it last night maybe he was looking at Phillips maybe he is thinking about adding more pace to the squad especially from off the bench no a lot of people don't rate Phillips but could be a good impact sub off the bench saw Forrest is back to but he might not be as sharp 

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

That's an interesting video of McBurnie going around.

I hope it is an update to this:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/mcburnie-offers-ps20000-reward-after-watches-stolen-from-house-3596112

I have been beside myself with worry that he doesn't get his collection back, despite the generous award....

20 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Care to share it or at least tell us what it is? A quick Google search has returned nothing for me and I don't care to research it any further than that.

A lad getting his knob sucked from a lassie before they decide to pleasure each other with a hoover.

On 28/10/2021 at 22:45, oneteaminglasgow said:

I don’t think Tony Watt should be getting called up, but he’s had a great season so far - certainly better than Chris Martin, and at a higher level than Ryan Hardie or Ross Stewart. I can see why people are saying he could be worth a look, though I don’t agree myself. 

Newcastle have just been bought over by the Saudi wealth fund, I think they might be setting their sights a bit higher than Lyndon Dykes.

If Hardie proves he can hack it in the English Championship, then he might be worth looking at. As it is, he hasn’t, so he isn’t. And as has been pointed out, he’s been outscored by Cole fucking Stockton so it’s really no that impressive. 

Ross Stewart will never be worth looking at, because he’s a dreadful footballer.

And you were wrong eat up that humble pie

25 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Posted a while ago about Kyle Joseph, not heard anything about him recently and looked him up. Seems he's really not played since he's moved to Swansea.

Hes still only 20, maybe move him to the "strikers not coming through" thread for now 🙄

At this point, we probably need to grudgingly realise that McBurnie, despite scoring 2 goals in 54 games, remains on the cusp of a call up, by sheer virtue of continuing to exist.

I wonder if Russell is next on the list, presumably with Watt, to pad out the June squad if/when needed? The options, also including Shankland, really are lacking in quality.

Imagine where would be right now if we hadn’t persuaded Adams and Dykes to come over? 

With respect to ‘coming through’, is Lowry the only apparently talented player who has played a senior game? It seems like we don’t even have a Wighton equivalent…

Just now, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

At this point, we probably need to grudgingly realise that McBurnie, despite scoring 2 goals in 54 games, remains on the cusp of a call up, by sheer virtue of continuing to exist.

I wonder if Russell is next on the list, presumably with Watt, to pad out the June squad if/when needed? The options, also including Shankland, really are lacking in quality.

Imagine where would be right now if we hadn’t persuaded Adams and Dykes to come over? 

With respect to ‘coming through’, is Lowry the only apparently talented player who has played a senior game? It seems like we don’t even have a Wighton equivalent…

I've not seen anything of Lowry, but my rangers supporting mate describes him more as a no 10.

And also one of the best young players in the world. Which he says every year about some rangers player.

Edited by BingMcCrosby