Strikers coming through

3 hours ago, Aufc said:

Shankland is better than Nisbet.

This.

Bewildering anyone can think otherwise, although I suspect its only Dunfermline/Hibs fans who do, tbh.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/che-adams-set-scotland-call-23731876?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share bar

Looks like we've got him. Would love to be in a position where we could afford to tell him to bolt but it's an absolute no brainer to get him in now if he's up for it.

2 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Che Adams would be excellent, put Nathan Patterson at right back and we have a great starting 11.

Marshall 

Patterson, Hanley, Cooper, Tierney, Robertson 

Mctominay, Jack, McGinn

Armstrong

Adams 

I think Patterson not in squad but Might Shaun Rooney in squad 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

This.

Bewildering anyone can think otherwise, although I suspect its only Dunfermline/Hibs fans who do, tbh.

Nisbet should be in the squad at least given how many goals he's scored this season. We don't have much options for upfront and why not give the guy a chance. 

I think Adams will be more likely to play alongside Dykes rather than instead of him.

Despite the fact he's better than our other options, I am a bit iffy about this considering it seems like he's just accepted because we've qualified for something.

Yeah my first thought was Dykes alongside Adams. Wonder where this pairing would leave Fraser? He (Fraser) would be a phenomenal off the bench option but probably too good to be a sub. He's been played at right wing back before and that might work in our system, but not convinced he's up to the defensive side of that role. Great problems to have [emoji846][emoji869]

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/che-adams-set-scotland-call-23731876?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share bar

Looks like we've got him. Would love to be in a position where we could afford to tell him to bolt but it's an absolute no brainer to get him in now if he's up for it.

What an absolutely great capture for the nation if it is indeed true. Yip, his goal scoring record over the years might not be breath taking but he is someone who brings a lot to the table in a department that is struggling, is young and is ultimately better than some of the other options we have open to us. Delighted with the news [emoji1319]

Just now, Gordopolis said:

Yeah my first thought was Dykes alongside Adams. Wonder where this pairing would leave Fraser? He (Fraser) would be a phenomenal off the bench option but probably too good to be a sub. He's been played at right wing back before and that might work in our system, but not convinced he's up to the defensive side of that role. Great problems to have emoji846.pngemoji869.png

My first thought was dykes on the bench, fraser in behind him.

Either way this is excellent news, I couldn't care less if he's accepted just because were going to a tournament.

As long as he turns up and tries his best that will do for me.