Strikers coming through

6 minutes ago, Chimter-boys said:

Jack Aitchison seems to be both scoring and creating goals at Forest Green, who are top of League Two.

Hes actually been playing more as a number 10 for them apparently. Think hes had a few motm’s too. Hard to believe hes still only 19 given he made his debut under Deila but certainly one to monitor. Don't think he will be be a striker though.

22 hours ago, Chimter-boys said:

Jack Aitchison seems to be both scoring and creating goals at Forest Green, who are top of League Two.

Forest fooking green........how further can we fall looking at players.  Still time too start looking in the lowland league for strikers I guess.

Depressing 

22 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Forest fooking green........how further can we fall looking at players.  Still time too start looking in the lowland league for strikers I guess.

Depressing 

He's a 19 year old on loan from Celtic, you fucking weirdo. Callum McGregor had a similar loan spell at a similar level at a similar age and it seemed to do him OK.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

He's a 19 year old on loan from Celtic, you fucking weirdo. Callum McGregor had a similar loan spell at a similar level at a similar age and it seemed to do him OK.

He's doing well, though I distinctly remember reading many in here writing him off as an18 year old after a four game spell at Dumbarton.  Shocked to.find they were full of shit.

Edited by Kuro

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Not good enough simple as that if you think having forest greens striker starting for Scotland is ok......then you are the fucking weirdo.  I do get you watch utter dross at killie regular so I can see how you made the mistake

5 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Not good enough simple as that if you think having forest greens striker starting for Scotland is ok......then you are the fucking weirdo.  I do get you watch utter dross at killie regular so I can see how you made the mistake

Think the whole point was that he's developing well and could be one for the future...

3 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

The thread is called "Strikers coming through", we're hardly going to be discussing Leigh Griffiths or Chris Martin, you fucking fanny.

10 minutes ago, Kuro said:

He's doing well, though I distinctly remember reading many in here writing him off as an18 year old after a four game spell at Dumbarton.  Shocked to.find they were full of shit.

His time at Dumbarton was a huge failure and the loan was cut short without any actual announcement, it was all very quietly swept under the table and forgotten about. I have my own suspicions as to what went on, but lets just say a certain former assistant manager at Dumbarton was probably to blame.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The thread is called "Strikers coming through", we're hardly going to be discussing Leigh Griffiths or Chris Martin, you fucking fanny.

His time at Dumbarton was a huge failure and the loan was cut short without any actual announcement, it was all very quietly swept under the table and forgotten about. I have my own suspicions as to what went on, but lets just say a certain former assistant manager at Dumbarton was probably to blame.

Point still stands he is fucking pish

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Hornsby benched for the last few KV Kortrijk games. I can only assume because of form? It seemed as if he was doing quite well there.
Still, they have drawn blanks in both of those games so likely he'll get back in soon enough.

Scotland U21's haven't scored in the last 3 games, and to be honest he didn't look particularly sharp in any of them, although to be fair the lack of service plays it's part as well.

Hornsby benched for the last few KV Kortrijk games. I can only assume because of form? It seemed as if he was doing quite well there.
Still, they have drawn blanks in both of those games so likely he'll get back in soon enough.

He came back with a knock after the international break, hoping he’ll be fit to start next week.