Jump to content
Burnieclub78

South of Scotland attendances 2018/19

Recommended Posts

Missing following att or headcount for weekend South challenge cup games. Any help would be great thanks 

Threatened Rovers v Creetown 

Dalkeith Th v Stirling Uni 

Bonnyton v Preston Ath 

Edinburgh Uni v Oakley Utd

Gala Fairydean v Musselburgh Ath 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Missing following att or headcount for weekend South challenge cup games. Any help would be great thanks 

Threatened Rovers v Creetown 

Dalkeith Th v Stirling Uni 

Bonnyton v Preston Ath 

Edinburgh Uni v Oakley Utd

Gala Fairydean v Musselburgh Ath 

44 @ Bonnyton Thistle v Preston Athletic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekend att / headcount for SFA South challenge cup. Still needing 3 to complete if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.  Again where possible I have went with att given by clubs. 

Ps I believe I may be missing two att for Spartans v Dumbarton & Kilmarnock if anyone can help. 

IMG_20180918_165236.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for attendance or headcount for following two weekend games 

Creetown v Abbey Vale

St Cuthberts v Lochar Th 

Any help would be appreciated thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:43, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for attendance or headcount for following two weekend games 

Creetown v Abbey Vale

St Cuthberts v Lochar Th 

Any help would be appreciated thanks 

St Cuthberts  v Lochar     33 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AML67 said:

I’d estimate 50-60 at the Creetown v Newton game possibly nearer the higher figure 

Got headcount from club of 78, thanks for your help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for attendance or headcount for following WDFA Cree Lodge Cup games.

Bonnyton Th v Threave Rovers

Upper Annandale v Dumfries YMCA 

Any help would be great thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for attendance or headcount for following WDFA Cree Lodge Cup games.

Bonnyton Th v Threave Rovers

Upper Annandale v Dumfries YMCA 

Any help would be great thanks 

A guy from Threave told me he reckons there was only about 25 at the game yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burnieclub78 said:

Looking for attendance or headcount for following WDFA Cree Lodge Cup games.

Upper Annandale v Dumfries YMCA 

14 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...