South of Scotland attendances 2018/19

Do or can all clubs (volunteers) do headcounts / attendances for all league & cup games? I currently record all for EOSFL & Lowland clubs. I am a little behind in getting to the south of Scotland but with some help I can hopefully get figures for matches played to date for this season.  Big ask but I believe it's interesting to see, gives weekend, club and season averages. Also can be used to help clubs with sponsorship / advertising.  Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Attached is league & cup games to date (I believe) excuse the rough writing at present, will get round to spreadsheets in near future. If you can help with any of these all I need is game, date and attendance or headcount. Even approx would help, thanks. 

DSC_0392.JPG

DSC_0393.JPG

I have had a great response from clubs on Facebook so far. Hopefully I will be in a position later in week to get most if not all attendances or headcounts for league & cup games played so far. Any help on here would be greatly appreciated,  thanks. 

15 minutes ago, groundhopper2000 said:

A couple of South games I have been to this season so far. Both head counts but hard to tell with people moving around.

http://groundhopper2000.blogspot.com/2018/07/mid-annandale-v-lochar-thistle.html

http://groundhopper2000.blogspot.com/2018/08/mid-annandale-v-newton-stewart.html

That's excellent, thank you for your help really appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, thommo59 said:

Threave v Wigtown approx 90. Poor attendance due to the fixture coinciding with Castle Douglas Civic Day.

Threave v Creetown approx 20. Poor attendance because it was played in a tropical rainstorm. 

Excellent thank you, appreciate your help. 

Update: Attendances or headcount (couple approx) from season start till Tuesday 14/8. These include league and cup games, bottom two are Scottish cup ties. An incredible 1362 spectators have went out to support their local clubs in the South of Scotland. This in less than 3 weeks. Add in two Scottish cup ties then its a fantastic 1718 in total. All this and still 8 att / headcounts to get. Can anyone help with these and all future games. Would really appreciate it. 

DSC_0401.JPG

On 15/08/2018 at 17:15, Aguerooooo said:

Find it very hard that Nithsdale would have more than 20-30 neds from Sanquhar watching their home games so the figures are definitely fabricated by Black Cat. Unless things have changed in the last 3/4 years up their.

I counted the travelling support as well !!!

Weekend attendances and headcounts. Still a couple to get so any help would be appreciated. Whenever possible I believe it's best to use club attendance. This may be different from headcount. Please keep headcounts coming as many are used. Thanks to everyone for your continued help. 

DSC_0388.JPG

DSC_0387.JPG