Raith Rovers vs Aberdeen Colts

liam_barnett

My last game before the Forfar home game as I head back to work tomorrow, so I'll be going.  Hopefully it's mostly youth players McGuff, Valentine, Watson, McKay, Berry, Smith (if fit), Stevenson and Davo, Milne, Flanigan. Maybe Duggan and anyone else that could do with some game time.

Can we play trialists?

642 paying in and the game to be won on pens by the Reds.

My last game before the Forfar home game as I head back to work tomorrow, so I'll be going.  Hopefully it's mostly youth players McGuff, Valentine, Watson, McKay, Berry, Smith (if fit), Stevenson and Davo, Milne, Flanigan. Maybe Duggan and anyone else that could do with some game time.
Can we play trialists?
Who's Smith? I hope your no suggesting Barry dusts off the copas to show the youngsters how it's done

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:
28 minutes ago, Scottydog said:
Can we play trialists?

Who's Smith? I hope your no suggesting Barry dusts off the copas to show the youngsters how it's done

Jack Smith, striker.

Archived