Best junior player you’ve ever seen!

Jimper7

17 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Absolutely-did he not start as a full back too?

only ever remember him playing on the wing, was brilliant with free-kicks, another 2 crackers I,m sure Pollok signed from Kilbirnie were Bernie Grant and John Mcgall, all left-sided as well funnily enough.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only watched him once when Arthurlie played Linlithgow in the Cup semi final at Love Street, but Carrigan was just brilliant. His strike partner at the time was also really good, can’t remember his name.

Only watched him once when Arthurlie played Linlithgow in the Cup semi final at Love Street, but Carrigan was just brilliant. His strike partner at the time was also really good, can’t remember his name.
That day was the best I have ever seen the Rose play and we were due Arthurlie a beating. Cant remember who was up front but Stuart MacArthur and Andy Dick ran the show that day

53 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
1 hour ago, iaind said:

That day was the best I have ever seen the Rose play and we were due Arthurlie a beating. Cant remember who was up front but Stuart MacArthur and Andy Dick ran the show that day

I was at that game too-was it not Gordon Herd also up front 

It’s the best junior side/performance I have seen. I hate that Fratelli’s song now, because they played it after every goal.

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:42, Brig O'Lea said:

Peter Weir by a mile.  Total class act.   He would hug the touchline so much he was almost in the shed at Brig O'Lea.  Then he'd get the ball and ghost by defenders.

No surprise at all that within just five years of leaving us he had two SPL medals, three Scottish Cup medals, one League Cup medal, a European Cup Winners Cup medal, a UEFA Super Cup medal and international caps.

Great player .

Archived