• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Having seen this on other sections I thought it would be a good idea to let other fans watch highlights from games in the league.

1 hour ago, bullyweehutch said:

Having seen this on other sections I thought it would be a good idea to let other fans watch highlights from games in the league.

Sadist!

55 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Please to note that Rumsbys Sliding head tackle made the Highlights

Is he still a first choice? If so, just wait.

8 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

I was a bit dubious when we first signed him, but he’s been excellent so far. 

50 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

I was a bit dubious when we first signed him, but he’s been excellent so far. 

Same at Cowden. Very good to start with then fell away. Really awful at the end, gave several goals away. Hope he doesn't end up like that again ( except when we are playing you guys)

3 hours ago, bullyweehutch said:

More difficult to do in this league as most teams only show highlights from their home games so it all depends who is playing at home. It was possible to find highlights from all 5 games last week but you will probably only get highlights of 3 maybe 4 this week

Edited by mikedafc

He isn’t surrounded by complete shit this season so probably stands a fighting chance. Been pleasantly surprised by him so far.

1 hour ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Same at Cowden. Very good to start with then fell away. Really awful at the end, gave several goals away. Hope he doesn't end up like that again ( except when we are playing you guys)

I’m sure if he does start to slip up the boy from Huddersfield will replace him no problem :)

Although I’m a big fan of this thread turning into the Scott Rumsby Appreciation Society, here’s the highlights for Elgin v Edinburgh