Rovers v East Fife - Baz v Daz

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Does Davo’s suspension only cover league games or could he serve his final suspended game tonight making him eligible for Saturday?

This suspension is competition specific, he can play in the cup but is suspended for Saturday.

Apparently we are a one man team and our one man is injured and hasn't played in the last two fixtures so can see a Rovers win* here for the mere fact that they will be less pish than we will be!!

*I still reserve the right that if The Fife go on to win the fixture to come back on here and deliver a multitude of "get it right up ye's"!!!

Apparently we are a one man team and our one man is injured and hasn't played in the last two fixtures so can see a Rovers win* here for the mere fact that they will be less pish than we will be!!

*I still reserve the right that if The Fife go on to win the fixture to come back on here and deliver a multitude of "get it right up ye's"!!!

Which player?

I know we are a hard watch but let’s get behind the team and get as many fans as possible down to the metropolis of Kirkcaldy tomorrow. Hope the manager is adventurous and plays Kev Smith and another striker beside him. If we can stop conceding daft goals from crosses then we should be able to make a game of it. For all the fans disappointed in Darren Young a victory tomorrow could make him a hero with the Bayview faithful. Raith have a great home record but with recent defeats to Cove and Cowdenbeath proves they can have bad days. We just need to show a bit of believe and be prepared to fight our corner.  

12 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

What's the odds on a gallant display, should have come away with a point, but got beat 4-0?

"Yeah, no. Definitely. Pretty poor again. Losing silly goals. Very disappointing. Set the team up to match them...........blah, blah, blah!!!"  

Archived