Rovers v East Fife - Baz v Daz

1 hour ago, MethilMink said:

30 years sounds worse than it is. Its only 13 games isnt it? Didnt hibs fail to beat hearts in like 17 games or something?? Part-time East Fife with an average wage of probably £100 per week catching up with the full time fife giants, who would have thought?... 

We're already 4 points ahead of you after 3 games Mr Mink. If that is extrapolated across the entire league season we'll finish 48 points ahead of you. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total melt down after 2 league games but now cos they draw at san Starko there great and we are shite! Probably the poorest performance / squad we have had since being relegated from the championship and yet you still canny beat us . Majority of the Rovers support know and except we will be mediocre this season so to be truthful saturdays result in the grand scheme of things will mean jack shit to us but it appears a draw means a whole lot more to the East Fife fans on here 

Total melt down after 2 league games but now cos they draw at san Starko there great and we are shite! Probably the poorest performance / squad we have had since being relegated from the championship and yet you still canny beat us . Majority of the Rovers support know and except we will be mediocre this season so to be truthful saturdays result in the grand scheme of things will mean jack shit to us but it appears a draw means a whole lot more to the East Fife fans on here 

IMG_4080.jpg

13 hours ago, basher brash said:

You seem a tad harrassed. 

Have you considered yoga?

20 hours ago, King Kebab said:

IMG_4080.jpg

The usual boring pictures Kebab! I m stating  the obvious yet your reduced to calling someone a fanny!

9 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

You seem a tad harrassed. 

Have you considered yoga?

Harassed not I Stevo Fife ! I prefer the Kama Sutra not bendy enough for Yogi

1 hour ago, basher brash said:

The usual boring pictures Kebab! I m stating  the obvious yet your reduced to calling someone a fanny!

Harassed not I Stevo Fife ! I prefer the Kama Sutra not bendy enough for Yogi

Think you'll find that in that case it's me stating the obvious!!!

As for your preference for the Kama Sutra, I'm not sure selfabuse counts!!!

7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Think you'll find that in that case it's me stating the obvious!!!

As for your preference for the Kama Sutra, I'm not sure selfabuse counts!!!

Sorry to disappoint I’m happily married so there’s no need to get my Ramsden cup winners dvd and tissues out,.

You disappoint me no shitty  pictures this time someone stole your online comic and you canny copy and paste. 

Had enough I’m away fishing somewhere else

Sorry to disappoint I’m happily married so there’s no need to get my Ramsden cup winners dvd and tissues out,.
You disappoint me no shitty  pictures this time someone stole your online comic and you canny copy and paste. 
Had enough I’m away fishing somewhere else

[emoji23][emoji23]
Fishing aye???

Archived