Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 25th August 2018

^^^
Still hurting about 1965.

In all seriousness, let's dispense with this diet Rangers nonsense. We get lambasted with that shite often enough ourselves, and it only further entrenches the mindset that all Scottish football is validated purely on the basis of it's relationship to the OF.

It's bad enough when the Celtic support hit out with that patter thinking it's original, without regurgitating it ourselves.

A mere 25 years before I was born. My dislike is born of more recent events. Both football and personal life related tbh.
The rest of your post is spot on though. You can’t seem dislike one without being a fan of the other and nobody can take in to account that people might even dislike both.
What's up m8?
GL272775.jpg&key=836c1fd59c864735d48588d7d2aac34e9378926852f6a19c21a8ed5b2f95f280

I don’t even know what this picture is of. It’s black and white ffs!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

A mere 25 years before I was born. My dislike is born of more recent events. Both football and personal life related tbh.
The rest of your post is spot on though. You can’t seem dislike one without being a fan of the other and nobody can take in to account that people might even dislike both.

I don’t even know what this picture is of. It’s black and white ffs!

Some cracking black and white Hearts related pics to be fair.

Related image

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Is that when you took the same crowd as we did last season to the same stadium? Well done.

ea5eb315b2881c34501a064f16368d86.jpg

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What's up m8?

Image result for killie 1965 tynecastle

tPZp9cU.jpg

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Some cracking black and white Hearts related pics to be fair.

Related image

ZvhhKwC.jpg

36 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hearts expecting a big crowd for this?

We sold our initial allocation before the weekend, which is usually 1,500 or so for Rugby Park I think? Should be coming close to filling the stand come kick-off considering our start to the season and renewed feel-good factor.

Boy, do I love a good crowd tug. thf.png

32 minutes ago, Elixir said:

We sold our initial allocation before the weekend, which is usually 1,500 or so for Rugby Park I think? Should be coming close to filling the stand come kick-off considering our start to the season and renewed feel-good factor.

Boy, do I love a good crowd tug. thf.png

You think you'll bring over 4,000?

You've done that twice in my lifetime watching Killie (late 80s)

Once in the Scottish Cup Mid 90s when you had the wings of the Main Stand too and once when Burley was boss 05/06 season I think.

Would be amazed if you brought that kinda crowd at the weekend.

Was reading Jambo Kickback earlier and some clown said you'd have more than us which is never going to happen given we've 4,000 season ticket hodlers plus PATG folk.

Ps - initial allocation isn't sold out, or at least wasn't this morning.  There will be PATG anyway at the Hearts end so anyone wanting to go will get in.

Hopefully a decent crowd, 7000+ if you bring 2000+.

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You think you'll bring over 4,000?

You've done that twice in my lifetime watching Killie (late 80s)

Once in the Scottish Cup Mid 90s when you had the wings of the Main Stand too and once when Burley was boss 05/06 season I think.

Would be amazed if you brought that kinda crowd at the weekend.

Was reading Jambo Kickback earlier and some clown said you'd have more than us which is never going to happen given we've 4,000 season ticket hodlers plus PATG folk.

Ps - initial allocation isn't sold out, or at least wasn't this morning.  There will be PATG anyway at the Hearts end so anyone wanting to go will get in.

Hopefully a decent crowd, 7000+ if you bring 2000+.

First game of the league season. That's the only time I can remember being at Rugby Park and the away end being rammed. Thanks for reminding me of that one, great day out.

Archived