Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 25th August 2018

Guest Moomintroll
Then we have an actual Kilmarnock resident 

Shame that tv companies cannot safely enter such places as Wester Hailes or Longstone to film fly on the wall documentaries, then we would witness the real extent of Scotlands drug addled underclass.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Wester Hailes can be a bit silly at times, but I think you've mistaken Longstone for one of about 20 worse places in the city tbh.

Obviously read the news about the guy who was bludgeoned to death with a vodka bottle in Longstone. 

Guest Moomintroll
Wester Hailes can be a bit silly at times, but I think you've mistaken Longstone for one of about 20 worse places in the city tbh.
Probably true tbf but it's a bit freaky when you go to a Depot and your view from the canteen is HMP Saughton. Brings the tone down a tad.

16 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Wester Hailes is quite posh compared to Sighthill.

Nice to see the Scheme patter hasn't been updated for a number of years mind. Great work Jambos. 

If anyone is still remotely interested in Marvin or Longstone etc etc (instead of the football), then pick any red area from this map and go for it. 

http://vis.oobrien.com/booth/?zoom=12&lat=55.94105&lon=-3.20602&layers=B000FFTTT#

Wester Hailes isn't posh compared to Sighthill, you're bloody riddled. 

5 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Your crowd  certainly are wanks.

Rangers in disguise.

Sorry if that small crowd of lOyAlIsts upsets you in the bottom right of the main stand in Tynecastle but you'd come to find that's not the whole of the Hearts support, I very much despise Rangers just like many Hearts fans.

I’ve a real dislike for Kilmarnock FC. Never confident playing them. Hopefully we absolutely body Dunfermline then do the same here. Boyd will no doubt score so I’ll got 19-1.

I’ve a real dislike for Kilmarnock FC. Never confident playing them. Hopefully we absolutely body Dunfermline then do the same here. Boyd will no doubt score so I’ll got 19-1.
Is Boyd scoring all 19 of those? Because if he has to run past the Hearts fans 19 times making gestures about his fat belly he might end the game in ambulance.

^^^
Still hurting about 1965.

In all seriousness, let's dispense with this diet Rangers nonsense. We get lambasted with that shite often enough ourselves, and it only further entrenches the mindset that all Scottish football is validated purely on the basis of it's relationship to the OF.

It's bad enough when the Celtic support hit out with that patter thinking it's original, without regurgitating it ourselves.

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 18:17, JamieThomas said:

I think you'll find we already crowd wanked ourselves into a coma after playing Hamilton, thanks.

greggy.png

Is that when you took the same crowd as we did last season to the same stadium? Well done.

Archived