Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 25th August 2018

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going by highlights only one team wanting to win it      The JTs 
Going by actually being there, Hearts were very physical and very one dimensional. It was long punt to a powerful unit all game. I'm not having a go, if it works then it's justified. It was turgid stuff from you boys but I'd be happy if we were at the top playing the same way.

Hearts were slightly the better team but it really was a 0-0 if Dicker didn't get a red. Best of luck for the season.

7 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

giphy.gif

Have to admit that looks much worse than from any of the other angles. I was in the East stand at the side of the pitch on Saturday and I couldn't believe it was even a foul. When I see this then it looks much more reckless.

It only looks more reckless cause of Muppet boy jumping about as if the Predator stabbed him in the gut. We didn't deserve to win the game though so it's no odds.

On another note how did Ikpeazu not get sent off for the clean forearm on Findlay. The problem with the refs isn't the arsehole decisions, it's the inconsistency in which ones to punish.

Fast Track Tribunal Update | Gary Dicker, Kilmarnock FC

Player: Gary Dicker, Kilmarnock FC

Match: Kilmarnock FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

Offence: A1 - Serious Foul Play

Claim: Wrongful Dismissal

Outcome: Claim Dismissed. Original sanction re-imposed.

After the embarrassment of only drawing with St Johnstone you should probably keep your mouth shut M77.

Got to focus on the positives. Could have been against some absolute diddies such as Livingston.

How did that work out for you BawWatchin you junkie b*****d?

• 2 weeks later...

On 23/08/2018 at 14:58, Egg Shen said:

One of the killie lads was talking about a crowd in a scottish cup tie from 96 earlier on. Its only game from that run I cant seem to find the highlights of. Some vague recollections were of it pishing down, Lockie behind the goal, Paul Ritchie scoring a rare shot and paul wright equalising. Big Chuckie Berry outdid them both with a sublime curler into the bottom corner, we've not seen since Robbo in his pomp.

@Tynierose @LincolnHearts

:lol:

Always felt sorry for Ol Chuckie. Especially after the Falkirk Semi Final at Ibrox, him and Scotty Crabbe's last shot at glory cruelly snuffed out by Neil McCann. Kevin McAllister was outstanding that game but he's a wee hibs c**t so fukim.

Archived