Top of the Table Clash -Peterhead Vs. Clyde

17 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
25 minutes ago, LiviClyde said:
All my previous visits to The Bay have involved long queues. Is this likely to be case at that time in the evening?

Half 6 ish yip it will be busy

I was afraid of that especially given it's mid week publicity. Alternatives? 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was afraid of that especially given it's mid week publicity. Alternatives? 

Id still go to the bay in stoney,its never too busy and its not to far a detour off the motorway.Its either that or stop off in aberdeen at mikes fish and chip shop,however most of the bypass is open so you can basically avoid going through the city now.It all depends on if you want a "quick" stop on the way home or a sit down type of affair I often go to the Dolphin Cafe down by the fishmarket in town pre match,it does a decent fish supper 

https://www.dolphincafe.co.uk/

43 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Id still go to the bay in stoney,its never too busy and its not to far a detour off the motorway.Its either that or stop off in aberdeen at mikes fish and chip shop,however most of the bypass is open so you can basically avoid going through the city now.It all depends on if you want a "quick" stop on the way home or a sit down type of affair I often go to the Dolphin Cafe down by the fishmarket in town pre match,it does a decent fish supper 

https://www.dolphincafe.co.uk/

Cheers, if it is too busy I can make do with the other chippy.

Is Peterhead well signposted from South of Aberdeen on the new bypass? I doubt if my Sat nav will be taking me on it.

23 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Students?

Adult entry is £12.00, while concessions 12-16year olds, seniors (65+) and students enter for £6.00. Under 12s are free.  A seat in the stand is £2 extra. Please be aware the turnstile operators may ask for proof of concession on arrival.

Guest TOPFITTER

CAN R&R outscore Rusty,Rory and Scory ? probably end a drab 0-0 or 1-0, never mind another 500 added to the odometer and probably another few grey hairs !!!!

C'mon the BLUE TOON :bounce3

image.png.595b26c5b44764bd2d07f861b9765b2b.png

38 minutes ago, LiviClyde said:

Is Peterhead well signposted from South of Aberdeen on the new bypass? I doubt if my Sat nav will be taking me on it.

The actual by-pass is not open yet just a bit from the airport to join the Peterhead road north of the city. The road between Aberdeen & Ellon is now fully opened dual carriageway but only opened fully a couple days ago so the police are right on top of it just now so take care, it saves quite a bit of time even at 70mph & will make it much easier eventually. Sat navs are baffled meantime so don't pay much attention to them. Hopefully all safe up & home.

Forget your sat nav,head towards pittodrie and you will pick up the signs,its much quicker

Archived