Top of the Table Clash -Peterhead Vs. Clyde

2 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

I couldn’t agree more with this, yet at the same time people just cannot wait to sharpen their knives for us. It’s always about big bad Clyde.

Consider a role reversal with a young female Peterhead fan jabbing an older Clyde bloke after they had launched an object at them, striking them in the face and causing injury. I'd be curious as to the input then; not a fucking peep or utter admiration would be my guess.

And I’m frankly shocked at a Cowdenbeath fan still being sickened by anything football related to be honest.

Pathetic whataboutery. Sad but expected.  

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn’t agree more with this, yet at the same time people just cannot wait to sharpen their knives for us. It’s always about big bad Clyde.

Consider a role reversal with a young female Peterhead fan jabbing an older Clyde bloke after they had launched an object at them, striking them in the face and causing injury. I'd be curious as to the input then; not a fucking peep or utter admiration would be my guess.

And I’m frankly shocked at a Cowdenbeath fan still being sickened by anything football related to be honest.

There's no point in taking into account others views, as Clyde fans we're all tarred with the same brush.

I'd like to think not, but there's a double standard for us. At the end of the day it's a game of fitba, nothing more. Violence no place regardless of team you support; gender; race etc etc. Hope all involved are dealt with by their respective clubs.

33 minutes ago, TheClyde1877 said:

How difficult is it to go to an away game and not cause trouble for fucks sake.

I'm sick to the back teeth of all the hard work the club is doing behind the scenes being negated by mindless idiots. Yes, if the burger incident did happen, that's unacceptable also, but there is no need to retaliate.

Absolute embarrassment.

This. I would like to see 1 Clyde fan there or not feel it acceptable for any physical attack from a push or a punch to be acceptable. 

The support in ground at Stirling last week was even commended by opposing fans, but too often we are letting ourself down in away trips.

it can’t ALL be stewards faults and some need to take a look in the mirror 

2 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

I never read other match threads but I suspected this one might be good for a laugh and it delivers with a cherry on top.

Waste of a cheeseburger though.

You say that with a bit too much relish. Much like the famous cheeseburger.

Getting back to the football related side of things it was good to see Rory being presented with  framed shirt yesterday for being the 1st player since the start of the SPFL to score 100 league goals. After yesterday think he has moved on to 102 again proving himself to be the most consistent scorer in the country.

Guest TOPFITTER
This has just made me realise. Ben Stokes must have hit that guy in Bristol with a cheeseburger.

Guess Tyson Fury forgot his pre-fight burgers or he would have knocked that guy out [emoji109]

Getting back to the football related side of things it was good to see Rory being presented with  framed shirt yesterday for being the 1st player since the start of the SPFL to score 100 league goals. After yesterday think he has moved on to 102 again proving himself to be the most consistent scorer in the country.

Given he's playing a couple of leagues below where he could, the 100 goals award isn't worth as much as it might be. Sorry to pee on your parade.

3 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Given he's playing a couple of leagues below where he could, the 100 goals award isn't worth as much as it might be. Sorry to pee on your parade.

So because he is an honest semi professional footballer & has found a level & club  he can enjoy his football & keep down a proper job to suit his family life for now & the future you think that is wrong. Would you prefer he played for some pseudo amateur team to make a dishonest living from the game or take a short term full time contract toward the later years of  his career & possibly not get game time or goals. 

5 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Don't speak pish; 100 goals in just over 5 seasons is a great achievement regardless of the league he is playing in.

Archived