Dumb Tactics vs Dumfries Queen

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you play 5 defenders a goalie and Paton and that's what you get no shots on target. Harrison laced by dobbie so many times it's embarrassing.

only positives are Russell looks good and Muirhead has had the better if dobbie when he's been marking him. unfortunately he's found the weak link in Harrison.

11 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Failure to answer shows your ignorance. A proven goal scorer, or current duds

Bairds playing for feckin forfar for a reason. Just because our manager is a bloomin clown who coukdnt pick a player doesnt mean we should be bringing him back. His champ career is over and we need a manager in that will bring in players of a far better standard than him or what weve got. I dont want our current duds and i dont want baird either.

10 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Bairds playing for feckin forfar for a reason. Just because our manager is a bloomin clown who coukdnt pick a player doesnt mean we should be bringing him back. His champ career is over and we need a manager in that will bring in players of a far better standard than him or what weve got. I dont want our current duds and i dont want baird either.

I never claimed to bring him back. I made a statement.

Not understanding a basic statement, and failing to address it.

Are you Hartley in disguise ?

2 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

I never claimed to bring him back. I made a statement.

Not understanding a basic statement, and failing to address it.

Are you Hartley in disguise ?

I dont want baird. He did a job but just because hes scoring in the seaside leagues means feck all as does him being better than the donkeys weve got.

None of this has anything to do with gelling or organisation. This is now purely down to rank rotten governance of a club with the appointment of a manager who is well on his way to rank rotten status, and who has brought in an entire squad mainly made up of rank rotten players.

Looking forward to my tea all the same.

Archived