Queens Park vs Ayr United

D'Jaffo

On 12/08/2018 at 04:58, No_Problemo said:

Don’t really care about this one - should be a good run out for a few though.

Hare - Reid

Ferguson Bell CB. Ecrepont

McDaid Docherty McCowan McGuffie

Hilton

Moore

Can’t remember if either McCowan/Hilton are out on loan. Wouldn’t want to play with either Rose or Adams, must be a centre half at youth level that can be given a chance?

As much as this competition is not very exciting in the early rounds, it does get more interesting in the later stages with the Welsh, English and Irish teams joining in. 

I would field strong teams trying to progress as far as we can. I think we are strong enough to be regarded as potential winners(aren't ICT current holders).

Doohan

Ferguson Rose Bell Ecrepont

McDaid Docherty Crawford(for an hour) McGuffie 

Moore Moffat (for an hour)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Ayr should be looking at this as a competition they can win? I'm sure there's plenty of folks would fancy a wee trip to Wales or Ireland too, given the right draw. Not in favour of playing a shadow side.

32 minutes ago, Iain said:

Surely Ayr should be looking at this as a competition they can win? I'm sure there's plenty of folks would fancy a wee trip to Wales or Ireland too, given the right draw. Not in favour of playing a shadow side.

I do see it as a competition we could go far in and yes, even possibly win. I would quite like the prospect of playing one of the English, Welsh or Irish clubs so i really do hope we get through because last year we got embarrassingly knocked out at this stage by Montrose if i remember rightly. I still think if McCall was to change it up we should still be able to beat Queens Park tomorrow night as long as we have reinforcements like Crawford and Shankland on the bench just in case.

Can’t make it tomorrow night, off on holiday in two weeks and three away games in a week is just too much but I really would we put in a performance here. The dream is getting a Welsh/Irish/English team away from home.

Would make a few changes here but would keep the spine of the team mainly the same.

Doohan

Geggan Rose Bell Ferguson

McGuffie Docherty McCowan McDaid

Moore Shankland 

Subs: Hare Reid, Crawford, Adams, Kerr, Murdoch, , Forrest, Moffat

4-0 Ayr: Shankland hat trick and McCowan. 

Can you park in the hampden car park for QP games if not where do you suggest for a quick exit?

Only ever parked miles away for a Scotland game
You can park in the car park. Use the Aikenhead Rd entrance and you'll get away quicker after the game.

4 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 13/08/2018 at 11:55, AUFC 1910 said:
Shankland to score 6 and break the hearts of all admirers as he commits himself to a 10 year deal with the mighty Ayr.

Shankland develops an "injury", doesn't play ahead of his impending transfer to Killie, QP win.

If you're looking for a kerfuffle, you're going the right way about it 

Archived