Dundee United v Partick Thistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There aren't many easy games in the league this year. So when one comes along like this one, we really need to be taking advantage. 

Reading this on the App so don't know if you are a United or Thistle fan. The comment provides no clue at all :-)

1 minute ago, John MacLean said:

Reading this on the App so don't know if you are a United or Thistle fan. The comment provides no clue at all :-)

Why are you reading it on the app?  I am doing this on my phone and have full access to the site.

26 minutes ago, Mulder & Ryan Scully said:

Booth
Frans
Barton
Erskine
Spittal
Bell

Great exchange of mainly pish footballers

Erskine has been one of our best players over the last 7 years; he's hot and cold, but not pish.  Bell's known for one famous clanger, which fortunately was for Ra Peepul.  Frans was v good for Thistle.

Your comment is mainly pish.

1 hour ago, Mulder & Ryan Scully said:

Booth
Frans
Barton
Erskine
Spittal
Bell

Great exchange of mainly pish footballers

I don't know about Booth as I've never seen him play.

Barton was your POTY in your best season since the early 1960s.

Frans is a beautiful footballer and an even more beautiful man.

Agree about the rest though.

Barton and Spittal are fairly equal on the shitebag scale, so they cancel each other out.

Frans and Booth were mostly reliable for us, apart from when Booth was giving away penalties every couple of weeks. Bell seems decent enough, and Erskine can either win matches on his own or be a complete diddy.

I’d keep our three over United’s three. Just.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Barton and Spittal are fairly equal on the shitebag scale, so they cancel each other out.

Frans and Booth were mostly reliable for us, apart from when Booth was giving away penalties every couple of weeks. Bell seems decent enough, and Erskine can either win matches on his own or be a complete diddy.

I’d keep our three over United’s three. Just.

I don’t think Chris Erskine ever got a decent chance at United.

Erskine has been one of our best players over the last 7 years; he's hot and cold, but not pish.  Bell's known for one famous clanger, which fortunately was for Ra Peepul.  Frans was v good for Thistle.
Your comment is mainly pish.

Frans was solid enough. Similar to Balatoni, he seemed better because he was sound and interacted with people on social media.

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Not sure if I should post this or not but was sent this anonymously through the night. 

Spittalbomb.thumb.jpg.21be65a83c06c965720d6d443aa554c7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Jagfox is going to score against us now, isn't he? :(

Rumpo.

Anyhoo, back on topic. The collision of the Great Adam and a revived :whistle Thistle should be interesting.

30 minutes ago, Reid said:

Frans was solid enough. Similar to Balatoni, he seemed better because he was sound and interacted with people on social media.

This.

I liked Frans but saying he was very good is an exaggeration . At best he was a decent bottom 6 Premiership stopper.
He got absolutely roasted for pace on numerous occasions.

Archived