Dundee United v Partick Thistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Lighten up Granny. You've given yourself another excuse to moan, you should be, if not enjoying yourself, at least comfortable in your misery.

For some reason I am always more miserable after you have started posting.  I wonder if there’s a correlation.

Anyway I’m not going to engage you any more on thi as it’s undoubtedly getting boring for other posters, so you can have the last word(s).

Enjoy your evening.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

A welcome three points but we are seriously shite. Against a half decent team today, we wouldve been rinsed. This is going to be a recurring theme for me but Barton is horseshit. His mate Rabisch beside him isnt much better but at least he is willing to put in a tackle. Im praying that we fluke enough points just now so that its not an uphill battle when we get Fyvie, Stanton and Clarke back playing regularly in the team. Add to that Loemba, Frans, Safranko and we actually might do something bordering on respectable

On this... I might have missed this, but do we know what’s up with Clark, and is it a long term issue?

Absolutely vital I know this in terms of my P&B Fantasy Football Team! :shutup

Oh, and our title challenge prospects obviously......

The trouble with the "happy to win ugly" shite  is it covers a multitude of sins and, as we have shown the past two years, it's as easy to go on a run of terrible results as good results.

People also use this nonsense when saying its a a hard league and you need to just scrape through as best you can which ignores the fact that more seasons than not a team rinses this league at a canter.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

For some reason I am always more miserable after you have started posting.  I wonder if there’s a correlation.

Anyway I’m not going to engage you any more on thi as it’s undoubtedly getting boring for other posters, so you can have the last word(s).

Enjoy your evening.

What an  utter cock you are. 

What a poor game with two guff sides. We were let off the hook by a Thistle team more toothless and ponderous than we were last season. 

They were stinking and we were only marginally better.

There are a few decent players in our squad and one or two really good players but with a manager that is utterly useless we will struggle even more against more direct teams. 

I also watched Laszlo in the dugout for a while and hes absolutely hilarious. Stomps about throwing his hands in the air, shouting his incoherent ramblings at players and then turned around complaining and gesturing to the bench.  I seriously cannot stand him.

Im going to games torn between hoping we get pumped 4-0 and be rid of the utter idiot in charge (for the long term good) or win by any means in the hope we actually top this league at the end of the season. Papering overthe gaping Laszlo shaped crack.

Oh - Barton is fucking shite, Loemba is frustratingly inconsistent and im not sure why Laszlo only gave the two subs 3 minuites when half the team looked knackered with 10-15 to go.

There is a team in there, they showed it for the first 15-20 mins. When Fyvie returns i think we will improve to the point Laszlos incompetence becomes irrelevant. 

I am happy with the result and hope that a run of decent positive results can now follow which can only improve confidence and performances. 

A mention of Loemba I have never seen anyone have a shot actually go over the Eddie Thompson stand in all the games I have been to at Tannadice :lol::lol:.

Mama Mia, I was not expecting to win so comfortably yesterday. We were quite poor ourselves but Thistle are dreadful.

It just confirmed to me that we undoubtedly have the squad to win this league under a competent manager.

MV5BMTcxNjYxODg3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjIxMzQ1NQ@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.11012f3d8427803d7433272f4b8f7292.jpg

6 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Mama Mia, I was not expecting to win so comfortably yesterday. We were quite poor ourselves but Thistle are dreadful.

It just confirmed to me that we undoubtedly have the squad to win this league under a competent manager.

MV5BMTcxNjYxODg3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjIxMzQ1NQ@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.11012f3d8427803d7433272f4b8f7292.jpg

Add Alan Archibald to the list of managers who do not fit this description.

Archived