Dundee United v Partick Thistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think Chris Erskine ever got a decent chance at United.

He had a good half season for us in the 14/15 season and was average for the rest of that. was pretty poor in his admittedly few appearances in the 13/14 before being loaned out and was anonymous in his last season.

On 8/13/2018 at 18:46, govansaint said:

Genuine question what does FTFY mean?

"Fcuk That Fuckin Yannick"

It's what all you Plastic Whistles will be saying come 4:45pm;)

On 8/13/2018 at 18:43, Cerberus said:

I liked Frans but saying he was very good is an exaggeration . At best he was a decent bottom 6 Premiership stopper.

Screenshot_20180813-104613_Instagram.jpg.30c1983b77e0f4a6028d7309d1e98a87.jpg

That'll do for me. Scobbie and Edge are barely bottom 6 League Two standard.

19 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

History only if you go up this year,  or it's another fail. 

I don't think we'll go up this year so I fear you will be proven correct.

Points mean prizes is the name of the game. If it was all about money, money, money we'd have gone up in the previous two seasons.

I have a dream everything will click and we will win the league but I can't see past Ross County.

Are you behind Archibald?

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Points mean prizes is the name of the game. If it was all about money, money, money we'd have gone up in the previous two seasons.

I have a dream everything will click and we will win the league but I can't see past Ross County.

QoS fan here just butting in,  not a PT fan so happy with what Archibald (and Csaba)  are not doing. 

On 13/08/2018 at 17:57, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think Chris Erskine ever got a decent chance at United.

Erskine was exceptionally meh. And imo had plenty of time to make an impact and in a good team. 

Was actually a decent finisher and had a decent eye for a pass but showed it nowhere nearly enough and was always utterly knackered by 10 mins into the second half. Then would do the disappearing act.

Blair Spittal was like Erskine without the eye for a pass or the finishing. But what he lacked in effort, fight and drive he made up in his hide and seek abilities.

Saying that, expect a goal from each of them next week.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

If we punt the Hungarian Howler we have a good chance of going up.

Untill then we will remain playoff fodder. And that could be at either end of the table.

Looking forward to this.  Didn’t travel to Dumfries but, failing a disaster, I will be attending the next 6 fixtures before I go on holiday and will be keeping my usual cheery disposition until my soul is torn asunder by shite performances. 

I think the Patrick game will be a tense affair. 

PTBAA

Archived