• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
The Clyde Man

TOP OF THE LEAGUE THREAD

11 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

Wasn’t expecting to be back here so quickly.

I don't know why you've bothered to post that this week!

Feels like another defeat! The amount of points we've thrown away this last month is fukin ridiculous!

Looks like the top two are trying are trying to hand the title to Clyde.

Disagree, Clyde have won 6 on the spin and looking very strong and putting pressure on the top 2 who are getting nervous looking over their shoulder.

I don't know why you've bothered to post that this week!
Feels like another defeat! The amount of points we've thrown away this last month is fukin ridiculous!
Looks like the top two are trying are trying to hand the title to Clyde.

Considering we were 2-0 down away to Elgin and came away with a point doesn’t feel like a defeat to me. We almost nicked it for only 5 minutes so I’m not too disheartened.

It would appear that Edinburgh's bottle has well and truly crashed. A poor run of form for them was only a matter of time. 

Pleasing to see Peterhead losing as well, hopefully Annan didn't celebrate to loudly for McInally...

23 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

It would appear that Edinburgh's bottle has well and truly crashed. A poor run of form for them was only a matter of time. 

Pleasing to see Peterhead losing as well, hopefully Annan didn't celebrate to loudly for McInally...

Interesting, Stonehouse. Upon entering the stadium reception today, what can only be described as a fucking rave appeared to be taking place in the home dressing room. At 1pm!! John Taylor was even spotted bopping along at one point, and took an opportunity to laugh at certain moaning-faced c***s greetin' lately.

The spirit and togetherness, and those playground-smiles at the goal are confirmation enough for me that this trophy is absolutely in the bag. It's not even up for debate any longer. 

1 hour ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Interesting, Stonehouse. Upon entering the stadium reception today, what can only be described as a fucking rave appeared to be taking place in the home dressing room. At 1pm!! John Taylor was even spotted bopping along at one point, and took an opportunity to laugh at certain moaning-faced c***s greetin' lately.

The spirit and togetherness, and those playground-smiles at the goal are confirmation enough for me that this trophy is absolutely in the bag. It's not even up for debate any longer. 

The togetherness and team spirit around the club just now is brilliant to see as well as a huge relief given the poor relations between playing squad and fans over the years in league 2. Long may it continue!

12 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

The togetherness and team spirit around the club just now is brilliant to see as well as a huge relief given the poor relations between playing squad and fans over the years in league 2. Long may it continue!

BWS, i know "relations" may be a cliche, but i don't believe it's something that exists to any sort of degree at clubs in any other league, never mind L2. Yes, the players everywhere else run to fans, get photos, visit schools etc.... but these young lads are on a different plane. The level of conversations between fans and players (WHICH SHALL REMAIN PRIVATE!!) is absolutely startling. That communication is completely down to Norrie's building of success through people's characters. Ferguson may have built a team that was in this position, but with (exception of Marko and Linton) a shower of wage-stealing arrogant wankers. The difference between then and now is astounding. 

On 27/01/2019 at 13:44, Officer Barbrady said:

BWS, i know "relations" may be a cliche, but i don't believe it's something that exists to any sort of degree at clubs in any other league, never mind L2. Yes, the players everywhere else run to fans, get photos, visit schools etc.... but these young lads are on a different plane. The level of conversations between fans and players (WHICH SHALL REMAIN PRIVATE!!) is absolutely startling. That communication is completely down to Norrie's building of success through people's characters. Ferguson may have built a team that was in this position, but with (exception of Marko and Linton) a shower of wage-stealing arrogant wankers. The difference between then and now is astounding. 

Couldn't agree more, long may it continue!

Excellent evening. Bloo Toon nearer to getting off our fixture list and Cowden remain within striking distance. Edin City will be knacked after the tussle with high-flying Berwick; we'll tan them this weekend.

Lets hope whoever wins it only wins it by 3 points from clyde just for the lolz

With the self proclaimed league champs getting beat its back to a 2 horse raceFB_IMG_1552151221891.jpg

18 hours ago, doulikefish said:

With the self proclaimed league champs getting beat its back to a 2 horse raceFB_IMG_1552151221891.jpg

That will be the final table in my view since Clyde have fallen back,  Peterhead have experience at the end of the season title race and we play the top 2 for our last 2 fixtures.  Peterhead away and Edinburgh at home.  Think we will lose away and win at home.   

Still plenty to play for ! 

a few tough away games to come for us 

Peterhead and play offs, just don’t go there... 

Could get interesting...Is it better to finish 4th and play 2nd bottom of league 1, Brechin Stenny and Stranraer all in poor form, and take your chances with the 2nd / 3rd after a potentially thought the? 

This worked for both Stenny and QP in recent years...